COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. What’s the prize?
- Prize 1 – 2 x VIP tickets to Waterbourne,
- Prize 2 – 2 x VIP tickets to behind the scenes experiences at Sunsetter
- Prize 3 – 2x tickets to Island Time
- Prize 4 – 2 x tickets to Family Fun at the Village event
- Prize 5 – 2 x tickets to the 119th Helensville Show & original steam train experience
- Prize 6- 2 x tickets to L.A.B
Note - these prizes are just for event tickets and do not include accommodation or flights to Auckland
2. Entry period.
[3rd of November 6am] to [29th November 11.59pm]. Only valid entries received during this time will be accepted.
3. Conditions of entry.
- The Competition is for the ‘Summernova Festival Series – Auckland’.
To enter, entrants must complete the entry form by heading to the ATEED Summernova page at www.summernova.co.nz and click on the “win a summer experience” tile this will direct you to the competition page to enter.
- Be a New Zealand resident.
- Be 18 years or older.
- Please note you may only enter once during the entry period.
4. Choosing a winners.
- All winners will be drawn at random by TVNZ on 30th of November. Contact details will be provided to ATEED who will contact you via email and phone, and if you don’t respond within 48 hours the prize will be forfeited and another prize winner may be selected at TVNZ’s discretion on the same terms as the original draw.
5. Delivery of the Prize
TVNZ is running this competition for ATEED (the Company). The Company will provide the prize directly to the winners. TVNZ will not be responsible for any failure of the Company to deliver the prize.
STANDARD TERMS FOR ENTRANTS
6. The competition details above and these competition rules form the terms and conditions for the competition (the Rules).
7. By entering the competition, you agree to the Rules. If you don’t agree to them, please don’t enter. Simple.
8. Until a prize is awarded, TVNZ can cancel or change the competition or any of the Rules at any time for any reason. Changes will take effect when they are posted in the Rules.
9. TVNZ has the final say on the competition and the Rules.
10. We need to make sure our competitions are all above board, so unfortunately, you’re not allowed to enter if you’re connected to ATEED, TVNZ or the competition. This applies to employees of TVNZ and ATEED, the programme producer, any company involved in the competition and TVNZ’s advertising agencies and web companies. It also applies to these people’s immediate families and flatmates. If the competition is being run through Facebook, Facebook employees aren’t able to enter either.
11. Unless we’ve stated otherwise, only one competition entry per person please.
12. We can disqualify you if we think that you have breached any of the Rules. But we’re nice, so we’ll be fair about it.
13. You agree we can keep your entry, and use it however we want (including to promote TVNZ and the competition). This includes photos, artwork or other stuff you submit with your entry.
14. You agree that we can publish your name and home city in connection with the competition. You also agree that we can take photos and videos of you to use for publicity purposes.
15. We won’t be responsible for any loss or damage suffered by you or anyone else in connection with the competition or your use of the prize (if you win). If the competition is being run through Facebook, you agree that they won’t have any responsibility either.
16. Sometimes things don’t go as planned. If our competition is derailed for any reason, like infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or zombie apocalypse, we’ll have the right to cancel, postpone or change the competition.
17. By agreeing in the tick box on the Competition page to hear from ATEED, you consent to receive commercial electronic messages marketing and promoting the Company’s goods and services. You also consent to receiving any electronic messages containing updated information in relation to ATEED’s news and various other information of related interest. You may unsubscribe at any time to receiving such messages by following the unsubscribe process specified in any such electronic message that you receive. TVNZ will not be responsible for any of these messages or unsubscribing you from these messages, this will be the sole responsibility of ATEED.
19. These Rules and the competition will be run under NZ law.
STANDARD TERMS FOR WINNERS
20. If we can’t get hold of you within 48 hours of the prize draw, we’ll have to select another winner. So make sure you check your email and keep your phone handy!
21. For some competitions (eg where there is international travel involved), we may need to do further checks to make sure you’re eligible. You agree to help us out with that.
22. Unfortunately prizes can’t be traded in for cash. Unless of course they’re cash prizes. Then you’ll get cash.
23. Prizes are personal to the winners and can’t be transferred to someone else unless we agree. If you can’t accept the prize for any reason (e.g. you can’t travel on the necessary dates), we can award the prize to another winner.
24. If you’re disqualified for any breach of these Rules (e.g. we find out you don’t match the eligibility criteria), we’ll choose another winner.
25. It doesn’t happen often, but sometimes we need to change a prize. If we do this, we’ll swap it out for something which is worth the same (or even more!).
26. If we ask, you agree to appear in a promo (for free) for TVNZ or the competition promoter.
27. Sometimes there can be tax implications with winning a prize. We wouldn’t want there to be any surprises for you, so suggest you talk to someone about this before you accept the prize.