Ts&Cs – Vodafone UK Glastonbury 2023 Ticket Competition
By entering into this competition you are doing so and agreeing to these T&Cs on your own behalf.
How to enter
How to enter
1. The competition will open at 18:00 on 26th April 2023 and close at 23.59pm on 3rd May 2023 (‘Closing Date’)
2. To enter:
On Facebook- comment on the relevant post with the number of references to Glastonbury Festival headline acts you see in the group chat screenshot
On Twitter - comment on the relevant post with the number of phones you can spot in the image of a Glastonbury campsite.
3. Using this method, you can enter once before the Closing Date. Multiple entries from the same user will only be counted as one.
4. Your entry must not be inappropriate (for example, logos of other companies), offensive or illegal, in breach of another person's rights or in breach of Facebook or Twitter’s rules. We’ll disqualify such entries without notice.
5. Sorry, but you can’t enter this competition if:
a. You don’t live in the UK
b. You’re under 16 years old - if you’re aged between 16 and 18 you must have permission to enter from a parent or guardian.
Winner & Prize
Winner & Prize
1. There will be two (2) winners in total winning one (1) prize each consisting of:
2 x General Admission tickets to Glastonbury Festival 2023
2. The winners will be selected independently, at random, from those who correctly answered the relevant social media post by an independent process with one (1) winner selected from Facebook and one (1) winner from Twitter.
3. We will contact the winners via direct message on Twitter or Facebook, or via public comment directly to the winning entry. If we haven’t heard back within 24 hours we will re-draw a winner.
4. If the prize is not available for any reason we will replace it with a prize of equivalent value.
5. We don’t allow you to transfer your prize to someone else and we won’t give you cash instead.
6. The prize only includes General Admission tickets – No travel, refreshments or other amenities will be provided.
7. All non-photo ticket holders will be required to carry photo ID, to identify themselves as the designated ticket holder.
8. Any tickets that are found to be offered for transfer or sale will be cancelled, and the ticket holders refused admission.
9. We will require the following information from winners once they have been allocated the prize:
Name of both attendees who will use the tickets, contact telephone number, e-mail address, and address for delivery of the tickets. These details must be provided within 24 hours of receiving notification of winning.
10. At least one attendee in the pair must be 18 or over. Anyone aged 16 and under must be accompanied by a responsible adult (aged 18 or over, who would usually be the parent, carer, legal guardian or other adult entrusted with the care of that child). Anyone under the age of 16 is not permitted to enter, leave or re-enter the Festival unaccompanied by their responsible adult as per the Festival terms and conditions.
11. Lost or stolen tickets will not be replaced.
12. Please see full Glastonbury ticket Ts&Cs for further information.
Publicity & Content
Publicity & Content
1. We will process the information you provide in relation to this competition for the purposes of running this competition, to contact you if you win and to provide and tailor our products and services to you. If you are a winner, unless you object, we may publish or make available your details if requested to demonstrate that a valid award took place. For some competitions, we may also use your entry, your name, your social media username and/or photos for promotional purposes including for display on our social media channels and other marketing materials. We will only send you future marketing in accordance with your marketing preferences. For more information on how Vodafone processes personal data, please see www.vodafone.co.uk/privacy.
2. Whilst we’ll try and fulfil our obligations to run the competition smoothly, we’ll not be responsible if something happens that is beyond our reasonable control.
3. We reserve the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify you without notice if you tamper with the entry process or don’t comply with these rules.
4. By entering the competition you accept these terms. Our decisions are final and we reserve the right not to enter into detailed responses to you.
5. By accepting the prizes, you accept the terms and conditions of this competition.
6. We reserve the right to withdraw, amend or cancel an offer at any time.
7. This competition is not sponsored, endorsed, associated with or administered by Twitter or Facebook.
8. Customer will be subject to third party privacy policies when they redeem this offer given by Vodafone to use third party goods or services.
Who are we?
Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 2FN