VOTE FOR YOUR
PLAY OF THE WEEK
LET US KNOW WHICH PLAY FROM THE ALL BLACKS vs ARGENTINA WAS YOUR FAVOURITE AND YOU'LL GO IN THE DRAW TO WIN SOME AWESOME PRIZES AND TICKETS TO THE TEST MATCHES.
Team All Blacks – All Blacks play of the week (“the Promotion”)
Terms & Conditions
Information on how to enter the Promotion forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the Promotion or acceptance of any portion of the prizes are deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
New Zealand Rugby Union Incorporated, PO Box 2172, Wellington 6140, is the promoter of this competition (“the Promoter”).
3. The Promotion is not in any way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Any queries, comments or complaints about the Promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook. By participating in the Promotion you are providing information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. To the extent permitted by law, you agree to release Facebook from any and all claims and demands arising out of or in connection with your participation in the Promotion or with any of the offers or prizes offered.
The Promotion is open to those aged 18 or over as at the date the Promotion commences. Employees of the Promoter, and household members of each such employee, are not eligible to enter the Promotion.
How to Enter
4. To enter the Promotion, you must:
Be a member of, or sign up to, Team All Blacks
Select a play of the week from the available options
Optional - Share the Promotion from the confirmation
Click “Accept the Terms and conditions” box
By joining Team All Blacks and entering the Promotion, you agree to receive further communications from the Promoter.
By entering the Promotion, you accept that your name and entry material may be used by the Promoter for promotional purposes on social media.
Details of the Promotion will be communicated via the All Blacks Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/allblacks) and www.allblacks.com pages.
5. The Promotion commences Sunday, 19 August 2018 at 9:00am (NZT) and closes Friday, 12 October 2018 5:00pm (NZT) (“the Promotion Period”). Entries received after the end of the Promotion Period will be ineligible to enter the Promotion.
6. The winners will be chosen from a pool of entrants who have voted for an All Blacks play of the week from the previous week’s game. The winner will be chosen by the Promoter’s judging panel and (in accordance with these Terms and Conditions) and announced via the competitions winners page on allblacks.com. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry which does not comply with these Terms and Conditions and select a replacement winner.
7. The Promoter will announce the winners the August 23rd, 30th September 13th, 20th October 4th & 11th after the respective Test and contact the winners on the same day to collect or be sent prizes.
8.The Main Prizes of Test tickets will be kept in a specified location in the Match city, which will be communicated to the winners, for collection. Prize substitutions and spot prizes will be sent to the via mail.
August 23rd two tickets to All Blacks v Australia Eden Park Auckland August 25th
August 30th two tickets to All Blacks v Argentina Trafalgar Park Nelson September 8th
September 13th two tickets to All Blacks v South Africa Westpac Stadium Wellington September 15th
September 20th Signed All Blacks jersey
October 4th Signed All Blacks jersey
October 11th Signed All Blacks jersey
The Promoter also reserves the right to award additional “spot” prizes, but will not be under an obligation to do so.
Winners of match tickets who are unable to use them may exchange them for a signed All Blacks rugby ball provided they notify the Promoter not less than 24 hours before kick-off in the relevant match.
10. The Promoter's decisions are final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize in whole (or any of its components), with a substitute prize of equal or greater value if the prize (or any of its components) cannot be provided for reasons outside the Promoter's reasonable control.
12 The Promoter is not responsible for the payment of any duties, fees or taxes, or any other expenses incurred in taking up the prize (including any travel or accommodation costs involved in attendance at a test match). The prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable (except as provided for in clause 9).
13. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries into the Competition. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage to entrants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in, or down-loading any materials in relation to the Competition, whether by entry or voting. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who tampers with any of the Competition processes or is engages in conduct that may damage the reputation of the Promoter or its affiliated entities at any time.
14. To the extent permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor any other person or party associated with the Promotion will be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in the Promotion or with any prizes offered.
15. This competition is subject to the laws of New Zealand and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New Zealand.
16. Nothing in these terms and conditions limits or modifies the consumer's rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
17. If for any reason beyond its reasonable control the Promoter or its agents or contractors are unable to run the Promotion as described, the Promoter reserves the right postpone, extend, amend, re-schedule or cancel the Promotion (“the Change”) at any time at its sole discretion on the provision of reasonable notice (which will include posting notice of the Change on the Promotion Webpage).