DESIGN AND WIN!
Have an idea for a Melbourne City scarf that you think would look great? Get to it and design it!
We’re giving fans the chance to design an official Club scarf to be sold at our Club Shop. The winning design will be produced and sold exclusively both online and on match days at AAMI Park.
Meanwhile, the winning designer will receive a 2018/19 Nike Home Jersey signed by the Men’s team and an exclusive match day experience at our final home game of the season against Central Coast Mariners on Friday 26 April.
Submit your scarf designs via the form below before Tuesday 4 December 2018. Four designs will then be selected, where fans will vote for the winning scarf on our official Facebook page. The design which receives the most votes will then be crowned the winner.
Can’t wait to get started? Here are some designer guidelines before you create your masterpiece:
• All submissions must be under 5 megabytes and be either JPEG, JPG or PNG;
• Artwork must be present on both sides of the scarf;
• Designers are encouraged to use, but not necessarily limited to, the Melbourne City FC logo;
• No profanity will be accepted;
• All elements within the design must be your own work, excluding Club logo;
• All designs must not alter the Melbourne City FC logo in any way, shape or form;
Click the 'Download Your Template' button at the top of the page to get started. Happy Designing!
Right click the image above and click Save As to download your template!
- Melbourne City FC is the promoter of the Design and Win competition (“the Competition”).
- By entering the Competition the entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions (“the Conditions”) and confirms that all information submitted is true, current and complete.
- The Competition is not open to employees of Melbourne City FC (or its associated companies or subsidiaries), or their families.
- Entry into the Competition is free (except for any applicable data usage charges).
- To enter the Competition, entrants must design a Melbourne City scarf in accordance with the designer guidelines at www.melbournecityfc.com.au/designandwin . Simply go to the website by the Closing Date, complete the relevant data entry fields and upload your design.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- The Competition will close at 11:59pm (AEST) on 03/12/2018 (the “Closing Date”) and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be valid.
- Melbourne City FC will review the entries within five (5) business days after the competition closing date and publish a shortlist of the three (3) best entries on the Melbourne City FC Facebook page.
- The Winner will be determined by a fan vote on the three shortlisted entries. Voting will be open from [05/12/2018] to [12/12/2018] (the “Voting Period”).
- The Winner will be notified by email and telephone within five (5) business days after the Voting Period.
- Whilst all care will be taken to replicate the winning scarf in accordance with the submitted design, the manufacturing process may require the need for minor alterations for the final product to be produced.
- The Prize for the Winner will consist of a Melbourne City FC Ultimate Match Day Experience for the Winner and a friend, and one (1) 2018/19 Nike Home Jersey signed by the entire Melbourne City FC Men’s team. (“the Prize”).
- The prize includes:
- Two Chairman's Club tickets to Melbourne City FC’s final home match of the 2018/19 Hyundai A-League season against Central Coast Mariners on Friday 26 April.
- The chance to present the match ball on AAMI Park before kick-off.
- One (1) 2018/19 Nike Home Jersey signed by the entire Melbourne City FC Men’s team.
- The winner will also receive one (1) scarf of the winning design.
- The other three shortlisted designers will receive two (2) City Class tickets to Melbourne City FC's final home match of the 2018/19 Hyundai A-League season against Central Coast Mariners on Friday 26 April.
- The Prize is non-transferable, cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or sale, and there is no cash alternative.
- The Ultimate Match Day Experience will be available for selected matches only.
- Where the Winner is unable to claim the Ultimate Match Day Experience, Melbourne City FC reserves the right to substitute any part of the Prize with another of a similar nature and/or equal or greater value at any time.
- By entering the Competition, each Winner (or a Winner’s parent or guardian if the Winner is under the age of 18) will be required to give their consent to the following: (i) for their name and design to be published on the Melbourne City FC Facebook page if they are shortlisted; and (ii) if they are the Winner, to give Melbourne City FC any and all permissions required to use their design on T-shirts, merchandise and promotional and marketing purposes, and for images and/or audio-visual of them claiming or participating in the Prize to be used by Melbourne City FC for promotional and marketing purposes.
- If Melbourne City FC cannot successfully contact any Winner within one (1) month of publication of the result, or if any Winner does not claim the Prize within three (3) months of the result being published on the website, or if any Winner does not meet the eligibility requirements, or if any Winner (or the parent or guardian of the Winner if a Winner is under 18 years of age) does not provide the consents and permissions required at paragraph 15 above, the shortlisted entry with the second highest number of votes will be deemed the Winner.
- Melbourne City FC will use any personal information submitted by entrants in accordance with data protection legislation and the privacy preferences (if any) specified by the entrant during entry to the Competition.
- Melbourne City FC reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or these Conditions without notice in the event of the occurrence of circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- Melbourne City FC shall not be responsible for any costs involved in claiming the Prize.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Melbourne City FC shall not be liable for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Competition or as a result of the Winner accepting the Prize. Nothing shall exclude Melbourne City FC’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- The Competition, together with these Terms and Conditions, is governed by the laws of Victoria and Australia.