WIN A TRIP TO JAPAN, WITH THANKS TO DREAMSTREET LENDING
As a proud Premier Partner of Melbourne City FC, our friends at Dreamstreet Lending are giving you the opportunity to win a trip for two to Japan to watch a Yokohama F. Marinos match
Simply fill out the entry form below and answer the question 'Who would you travel to Japan with and why?" for your chance to win this amazing experience, which includes:
- Two economy flights to Tokyo;
- Five nights accommodation in Tokyo City;
- Two tickets to watch Yokohama F. Marinos v Jubilo Iwata on Sunday 26 May 2019 at the Nissan Stadium
- Opportunity to meet Yokohama F. Marinos Manager, Ange Postecoglou
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- To be eligible to submit an entry you must be 18 years of age or older at the time of entering and hold a valid passport for international travel;
- To enter the competition, you must enter the following information:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Explain in 25 words or less ‘Who you want to travel to Japan with and why?
- The competition will open on Thursday 7 February 2019 at 00:01
- The competition will close on Wednesday 20 March 2019 at 23:59
- The prize is as follows:
- 2 x economy flights to Toyoko;
- Five night’s accommodation in Tokyo City;
- 2 x tickets to watch Yokohama F. Marinos v Jubilo Iwata on Sunday 26 May 2019 at the Nissan Stadium.
- The entrant may only enter the competition once.
- Entry into the competition is free
- The promoters of the competition are Melbourne City Football Club and Dreamstreet Lending.
ABN: 39 128 569 264
2 Crissane Road
Bundoora VIC 3083
(03) 9457 1765
ABN: 58 172 930 279
179 High Street
Northcote VIC 3070
1300 230 240
To be eligible for the competition:
- You must be a permanent resident of Australia
- Be available to travel at the designated times and dates;
- Have a valid Australian Passport;
- You are 18 years old or over at the time of entry;
- Neither you nor anyone in your immediate family is an employee of either Melbourne City Football Club or Dreamstreet Lending or connected to the competition in any way;
The Promoters may disqualify you if:
- You and your entry do not meet one of more of the requirements set out in these Terms and Conditions
- You tamper in any way with the operation of the competition
If for any reason the competition is not capable of running as planned, the promoters reserve the rights in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, delay or suspend the competition.
- The prize is as follows:
- Two international economy class flights for the winner and a guest;
- Friday 24 May 2019: Departing Melbourne Tullamarine Airport at 09:10 and arriving at Tokyo Narita Airport at 17:35
- Wednesday 29 May 2019: Departing Tokyo Narita Airport at 20:00 and arriving at Melbourne Tullamarine Airport at 07:35 on Thursday 30 May 2019
- Two international economy class flights for the winner and a guest;
- Hotel accommodation for five nights in Tokyo City
- 2 x tickets to watch Yokohama F. Marinos v Jubilo Iwata on Sunday 26 May 2019 at the Nissan Stadium
- The Winner will be selected based on most creative answer to the question “Who you want to travel to Japan with and why?” and notified on the Tuesday 26 March 2019
- The Winner will be advised personally and in writing.
- The Winner will be published on the Melbourne City Football Club website for a minimum of 28 days
- The Prize is only valid for these specific flight times. Tickets are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-redeemable for cash or other goods or services.
- The following costs are to be borne by the Winner:
- Travel costs to and from the points of departure;
- All travel costs while in Japan;
- Travel insurance;
- Excess baggage over and above the approved 20kgs;
- Meals, levies and surcharges, and
- Any other travel-related expenses
- The Prize confirmation will be transferred to the winner within 28 days of announcement
- No Frequent Flyer points will be accrued as part of this prize.
- Payment for taxes and airport charges must be made prior to tickets being issued and are payable by cash, bank cheque or credit card.
- The Promoters will decide which hotel and room level are included in the prize.
- The Promoters reserve the right to substitute any component of the prize at their sole discretion. No correspondence or discussion will be entered.
- The total competition prize is valued at a maximum of $5,000 AUD. The Promoters do not accept any responsibility for a change in the Prize value.
If you are a winner:
- You may not transfer the Prize to anyone for any alternative prize (including cash).
- The Promoters may replace the Prize with another prize of equal or greater value in the unlikely event that the Prize becomes unavailable.
- If you are not able to accept the Prize as stated, you will forfeit the Prize and no payment or compensation will be made in lieu.
- The Promoters may ask you to provide proof of your age, identity and residency, and to sign any required documentation including release forms as a condition of claiming the Prize.
- You are responsible for all expenses and taxes connected to your participation in the Competition and not included in the Prize. This includes applicable taxes associated with flights. Each winner is responsible for all expenses associated with any travel booked as part of this promotion including accommodation, spending money, meals, drinks, transfers, laundry charges, activities, incidentals, taxes, excess baggage over and above the ticketed amount, energy surcharges, gratuities, services charges, passports, visas, travel insurance and all other ancillary costs.
- Travel insurance is highly recommended to protect against the additional costs incurred in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- It is the winner’s personal responsibility to ensure that they have valid documentation which meets the requirements of immigration and other government authorities at every destination. Any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of such documents not meeting the requirements of those authorities will be the sole responsibility of the travellers.
- If requested by The Promoters, the Winner may be required and must agree to media opportunities associated with the Prize. These opportunities include: interviews with media outlets and being photographed for online and print publication.
- The Winner hereby grants to The Promoters the right to issue, and authorise others to issue, publicity concerning the Winner, and the right to use Winner’s name (including any professional name or sobriquet adopted by Winner), likeness and biographical data in connection with the promotion of the Competition.
Liability and Indemnity
- The Promoters are not liable, and you release the Promoters from liability, for any loss or damage that you may suffer from your participation in the Competition, including (without limitation) if:
- The Competition is cancelled, modified, suspended or delayed.
- The Promoters do not receive your Entry, due to technical issues including but not limited to the inability to process successful transactions and associated data management processes within the Competition Period.
- The Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as other laws in Australia, may imply certain conditions, warranties and undertakings, and give you other legal rights. If they apply, they cannot be modified or excluded by any contract. You may consider seeking legal advice as to whether they apply to you.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions generally affects your rights under Australian consumer law (as contained in Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) and equivalent State and Territory fair trading legislation) regarding consumer guarantees to the extent that such consumer guarantees cannot be excluded by law. Other than these consumer guarantees, and subject to paragraph 6b), The Promoters make no warranties about any prizes offered as a part of the Competition, including warranties as to the quality, merchantability or fitness for purpose of such prizes.
- The Promoters of the Competition will collect your personal information (such as your name, email address, phone number and biographical data) as part of the Competition and may use this information anywhere in the world for the purposes of administering the Competition, and for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without notice and without any fee being paid unless otherwise advised by you.
- The Promoters’ privacy policies can be found at https://cms2.performgroup.com/dct/ffa-dtc-performgroup-eu-west-1/Melbourne%20City%20FC%20Privacy%20Policy_6wx2q4btftb71jregmambdqhi.pdf and https://dreamstreet.com.au/privacy-policy. You may unsubscribe from receiving marketing material at any time by contacting the relevant Promoter.
The Promoter’s Intellectual Property
- Unless expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions, your participation in the Competition does not entitle you to use any of The Promoters’ intellectual property rights (including any trademarked or copyrighted materials) for any purpose.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia. You submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of courts exercising jurisdiction there and waive any right to claim that those courts are an inconvenient forum.
- Any provision (or part thereof) of these Terms and Conditions that is prohibited or unenforceable in any jurisdiction is ineffective as to that jurisdiction to the extent of the prohibition or unenforceability. That does not invalidate the remaining provisions (or parts thereof) of these Terms and Conditions nor affect the validity or enforceability of that provision (or part thereof) in any other jurisdiction.
- These Terms and Conditions contain the agreement between you and The Promoters with respect to the Competition. They set out the only conduct that you have relied on and supersede all earlier conduct and prior agreements and understandings between you and The Promoters in connection with the Competition.