Perform at the EURO 2020 draw*
Feature in the EURO 2020 opening ceremony*
Showcase your skills on the global stage
Submit your video
How to prepare to submit your video
Edit your video using the downloaded track as the background. It should be no longer than 15 seconds
Avoid exposing other brands and sponsors in your video
Uploads with any identifiable brands visible (including on clothing) will not be accepted.
About the competition
Freestylers from across Europe upload a video of themselves performing the freestlye move that best represents their host city
All accepted videos are published on our official UEFA Your Move site available for the world to see.
Skillzy and our judging panel will shortlist 3 videos per category across each host city to progress to the fan vote
EURO 2020 fans will have the final say! Everyone can vote for one female and one male freestyler
Winners 2 - freestylers from every host city - become official UEFA partners and are involved in further EURO 2020 activities
RULES OF THE COMPETITION - "YOUR MOVE MASCOT COMPETITION"
ORGANISATION OF THE COMPETITION
1. These Rules apply to the free competition without obligation of purchase named "YOUR MOVE MASCOT COMPETITION" ("Competition"), which is run by the Union des Associations Européennes de Football ("UEFA", "We", "Our"), a Swiss association that is located at 46 route de Genève, 1260 Nyon 2, Switzerland.
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
2. Entry and participation is free.
3. The Competition is open to residents of the twelve countries hosting a UEFA EURO 2020 match, being London, England; Baku, Azerbaijan; Munich, Germany; Rome, Italy; Saint Petersburg, Russia; Amsterdam, Netherlands; Bilbao, Spain; Bucharest, Romania; Budapest, Hungary; Copenhagen, Denmark; Dublin, Republic of Ireland; Glasgow, Scotland ("Host Cities") with the exception of UEFA members of staff and members of staff of companies involved in developing the Competition.
4. Children under the age of eighteen (18) are not permitted to participate in the Competition.
5. Every application to participate in the Competition must be made by individual, independent persons who are at least eighteen (18) years old ("You", "Your") by registering on the website https://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro-2020/your-move ("Website").
6. In order to access the Website and to register for the Competition, You are required to fill in personal details. By registering, You represent and warrant that the information You include as part of the access process is accurate and not misleading.
7. In respect of Your access to and use of the Website and participation in the Competition, You agree to: (i) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about Yourself; and (ii) maintain and promptly update the Your personal data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If You provide, or UEFA has reasonable grounds to suspect that You have provided, any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or UEFA otherwise reasonably considers that You have failed to comply with any provisions of these Rules, UEFA has the right to immediately suspend or terminate Your access and refuse You access to any and all current or future use of the Website (or any portion thereof).
By entering this Competition, You confirm that you have read and expressly accept these Rules and the conditions of the Terms and Conditions of UEFA's website www.uefa.com, which are available at http://www.uefa.com/termsconditions/index.html . UEFA reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify the Competition at any time and for any reason.
MECHANICS OF THE COMPETITION
8. The Competition will be open for entries from 7.45pm GMT on 24 March 2019 and will close for entries at 11:00pm on 29 July 2019. UEFA reserves the right to exclude all entries received after this time from the Competition.
9. In order to enter the Competition, You must:
• Visit the Website and register and fill in the compulsory fields of the entry form (e.g. name, email address, date of birth, country of residence, etc.);
• Select the Host City You are eligible to represent (i.e. the Host City in the country of which you are a resident); and
• Upload a video of yourself performing a freestyle football move that best represents Your Host City ("Video") and conforms with the requirements set out in the "VIDEO REQUIREMENTS" section below.
10. There is a limit of one entry to the Competition per person and entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted. Any joint submissions will not be eligible for the prize but, at the sole discretion of UEFA, may be published on the Website.
11. UEFA will not accept responsibility for Competition entries that are lost, damaged or delayed, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
12. The Video must:
• Be for a maximum duration of 15 seconds;
• Not use any other music other than the pre-approved music tracks available for download on the Website; and
• Be uploaded in the format(s) specified on the Website.
13. You warrant, undertake and agree that:
• Your Video shall not show any inappropriate or dangerous behavior, promote any particular political agenda or message, or be obscene, defamatory, distasteful, derogatory, offensive, or in breach of any applicable law;
• Your Video shall be Your own original Work, and does not contain any third-party materials and/or content that You are not specifically authorised to use;
• the express permission of all persons featured in the Video has been obtained including parents/guardians of any children featured in the Video who are under 18 years old; and
• Your Video does not promote Your own or any third party products, services or brands or otherwise contain Your own or third party branding.
14. Following review by UEFA's moderators, appropriate Videos will be published by UEFA on the Website.
VERIFICATION / SUITABILITY
15. At any point during the Competition, UEFA may request verification of Your eligibility and suitability to enter the Competition and may disqualify You if You are considered by UEFA, in its sole opinion, to be ineligible or unsuitable. If requested, You must provide UEFA with all information and documentation necessary to enable UEFA to make such enquiries as UEFA requires in order to confirm Your identity, age, background and criminal record (for the purposes of verifying Your eligibility and/or suitability).
SELECTION OF THE WINNER
16. Following the closing of the Competition entry period, UEFA's panel of judges will select, at its sole discretion, a shortlist of three (3) Videos from male participants and three (3) Videos from female participants for each Host City ("Shortlisted Videos").
17. Following the judges' selection of the Shortlisted Videos, the Shortlisted Videos will be posted on the Website until 11:00pm on 30 August 2019. During this period, members of the public may vote for their favourite Shortlisted Video(s). Members of the public will only be allowed to vote for each Shortlisted Video category (Male and female, for each Host City) once. The prize winners will be the Video in each Shortlisted Video category (Male and female, for each Host City) that has obtained the most votes by 11:00pm on 30 August 2019.
18. The winners will be notified shortly after being selected via email correspondence. In the email correspondence, the winners will have seventy two (72) hours in order to accept and claim their prize. If no response is provided within seventy two (72) hours, new winners will be selected.
19. The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. The prize of the Competition is becoming one of the 24 Mascot Team Freestylers at UEFA EURO 2020. There will be a total of 24 prizes awarded by UEFA, comprising one male and one female Mascot Team Freestyler for each of the Host Cities
21. In order to claim their prize, the selected winners must:
• make themselves available to travel and perform at the UEFA EURO 2020 finals draw, filming of the official music video, opening ceremony, closing ceremony and any other UEFA EURO 2020-related events required by UEFA;
• sign a services agreement setting out the terms and conditions applicable to the Mascot team freestylers; and
• have a valid passport and be able to travel in Europe.
If any selected winner does not meet the requirements stated above, UEFA reserves the right to select a new (replacement) winner.
22. UEFA will cover all reasonable costs of travel and accommodation for the required performances and will provide a daily allowance to cover general expenses. Any taxes, insurance, items of a personal nature, visas, inoculations, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs not mentioned are not included.
23. UEFA will not be held responsible for the winners not taking advantage of the prize due to health or any other reason.
24. Any prize is as stated in any messaging or promotions advertising the Competition. No cash or other alternative will be offered and prizes are non-transferable.
OWNERSHIP OF COMPETITION ENTRIES AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
25. All intellectual property rights in the Competition entries (including, for the avoidance of doubt, any Videos) shall become the property of UEFA.
26. In accordance with paragraph 25, by participating in the Competition and submitting Your Video entry, You agree to:
• assign to UEFA all rights (including present and future copyright) in and to Your Video in any and all media (whether in existence now or created in the future); and
• agree to waive and not to assert any so-called "moral rights" in respect of Your Video (wherever and whenever such rights are recognised) against UEFA (including its assignees, licensees and successors in title).
27. UEFA shall be free to use or transfer such Video entries in any way whatsoever in UEFA's absolute discretion.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
28. Insofar as is permitted by law, UEFA (including UEFA's affiliates, agents or commercial partners) will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate any winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize (including the performance of the relevant freestyler services) except where it is caused by the negligence of UEFA (including UEFA's affiliates, agents or commercial partners). Your statutory rights are not affected.
29. By participating in this Competition, You hereby waive and release, and agree to hold harmless UEFA (including UEFA's affiliates, agents and commercial partners and all of their respective officers, directors, employees and representatives) from and against any and all rights, claims and causes of action whatsoever that You may have, or which may arise, against any of them for any liability for any matter, cause or thing whatsoever including, but not limited to, any injury, loss, damage, whether direct, compensatory, incidental or consequential, to person, including death, and/ or property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from Your participation in the Competition or any prize related activity.
30. By entering the Competition, You may provide UEFA with, or UEFA will collect, certain personal data about You.
31. The personal data requested to enter the Competition is necessary to manage Your participation in the Competition, provide the prizes and/or publicise the winners. This information is registered and kept by UEFA in a database whose server is hosted by a third party and located within the Europe.
32. UEFA will transfer certain personal data of the winners to certain third party agencies (i.e., WMG Management Europe Limited, Frame Creative Agency Ltd, 4Freestyle AS) located in Europe appointed by UEFA for the purposes set out in paragraph 31.
33. The personal data gathered is only collected and processed by UEFA and /or the third parties referred to in paragraph 32 for no longer than is necessary for the handling the requirements stated above unless otherwise provided by law.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
35. These Rules and the relationship between You and UEFA shall be governed by the substantive laws of Switzerland. All disputes in connection with these Rules shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Nyon, Switzerland.