We are giving readers the opportunity to claim free tickets to any one of ten meetings up and down the country
We have partnered with Racing TV to secure 20,000 tickets to giveaway to readers, and, what’s more you can claim two free tickets to your chosen event – plus under 18’s go free (must be accompanied by an adult), so it’s a great opportunity for a fantastic day out with the family during these quieter months!
1. This promotion covers all events and will be open until either (i) 5 days before the particular race which you have entered the promotion for or, (ii) until all tickets for that particular event are redeemed. For the exception of Sandown which will close on Monday, February 12, 2024, Warwick and Wetherby which will both close on Thursday, March 28, 2024 due to bank holidays. The entire promotion for all events will close at 23:59pm on Thursday, March 28, 2024.
2. This is a syndicated offer across the Daily Mirror, Daily Star and Daily Record and all Reach online regional platforms aswell as the 25 regional newspapers: Birmingham Mail, Bristol Post, Burton Mail, Cambridge News, Coventry Telegraph, Daily Post, Derby Telegraph, Grimsby Telegraph, Huddersfield Examiner, Hull Daily Mail, Leicester Mercury, Liverpool Echo, Manchester Evening News, Newcastle Chronicle, Nottingham Post, Plymouth Herald, South Wales Echo, South Wales Evening Post, Stoke Sentinel, Teesside Gazette, The Journal, Western Mail, Western Daily Press, Western Morning News, Paisley Daily Express.
3. Tickets are limited for each event to 2000 (1000 pairs) and are subject to availability and will be offered on a first come first served basis.
4. To enter the promotion you will need to (i) choose your preferred racing event; (ii) fill in your full name and email address, (iii) click enter and then you will be sent an instant email with ticket information in the event you are successful receiving tickets to attend the event. If you are not successful (if all tickets have been taken), you will be informed that you have not been successful. Please check junk email if successful and move your email to your inbox immediately to avoid deletion of your email which is automatically from your junk/spam email after 30 days.
5. All entrants are limited to one pair of tickets per customer in total for all events. If you enter for more than one event and you’ve already been successful with your first application, you will not be eligible for subsequent events . A valid email address is required to enter the promotion and to redeem the event tickets.
6. You will be required to provide and bring proof of identity to the event alongside the e-tickets provided.
7. There is the option to subscribe to newsletters, this is not mandatory and where you do not subscribe, your information will only be used for entry into the promotion and the event and will not be used for marketing purposes.
8. The offer is as stated and does not include travel, expenses or parking and you must make your own travel arrangements. There is no cash alternative to this offer, tickets are not for resale.
8. Only those named on the e-ticket, with matching proof of identity will be permitted entrance to the event and the event operators reserve all rights to refuse entry.
9. Once redeemed, e- tickets cannot be exchanged for alternative events or dates. All e-tickets are not valid for resale, leasing or lending and there will be no cash back alternative. All e-tickets must be used on the date and times and for the event as detailed on the e-tickets.
10. Horseracing is subject to weather. So please check the relevant racecourse website or social channels for updates before travelling.
11.Should the fixture be abandoned tickets won't be valid for an alternative date.