Welcome to My United Starting XI! This is your chance to predict the starting line-up against Sevilla FC!
Win exclusive prizes. There are match, monthly and season prizes up for grabs.
Earn 3 points by correctly predicting all 11 starting players and a bonus point if you select the right formation at kick-off.
For more detailed rules view 'How to play & rules' above.
Select your Starting XI...
How to Play & Rules
How to Play
To play the My United Starting XI competition follow these simple steps;
- 1) Visit the My United Starting XI page at www.manutd.com/startingeleven
- 2) For each fixture during the 19/20 season predict the starting XI and formation that you think Manchester United will take to the field versus the opposition
- 3) Select your team using the team builder and select your formation
- 4) Submit your team by completing the short entry form
- 5) Team sheets must be submitted 65 mins before kick-off (5 mins before the team is announced). After this time the entry will form will be closed for that fixture
- 6) That’s it… your team has been submitted
Within the My United Starting XI competition points will be awarded as follows;
- 3pts = Correctly predicting the Starting XI (all eleven players must match the team line-up that take to the field)
- 1pt = Correctly predicting the formation*
- A maximum of 4pts will be awarded for each fixture
Within the My United Staring XI 6 formations are available to select with each variation associated listed below;
- 4-3-3 (Also covers: 4-1-2-1-2)
- 4-4-2 (Also covers: 4-4-1-1, 4-2-2-2, 4-1-3-2, 4-3-1-2)
- 4-5-1 (Also covers: 4-1-4-1, 4-2-3-1, 4-3-2-1)
Prizes will be awarded as follows;
- Match by Match Prize – On a match by match basis a team signed 19/20 home shirt will be awarded to the fan who accumulates the most points for that fixture. Where there is a tie, all fans with the same number of points will enter a ballot to win. The winner will be the first name drawn at random
- Monthly Prize – Throughout the course of the season a monthly league table will be generated ranking fans by the total number of points accumulated for each fixture played in that calendar month. The fan who has accumulated the most points for that calendar month will win a Manchester United Season 2019/2020 home football shirt signed by a member of the Manchester United management team (at MU’s discretion); and (b) a Manchester United Season 2019/2020 home football shirt signed by one or more members of Manchester United First Team squad; and (c) a free one month subscription to MUTV.com. Where there is a tie, all fans with the same number of points will enter a ballot to win. The winner will be the first name drawn at random
- Season Prize – Over the course of the season a league table will be generated ranking fans by the total number of points accumulated for each fixture played. The fan who has accumulated the most points over the course of the season will stand the chance to win a trip to Manchester including a 3* hotel accommodation selected by MU on a bed-and-breakfast basis for two people for two nights based on two adults (or, if the winner of the Grand Prize is under 16 years old, the winner and their carer) sharing a double or twin room (the “Hotel”); return flights to and from Manchester Airport in economy class for the winner of the Grand Prize and their guest (such times and dates to be mutually agreed by MU and the winner); return transfers from Manchester Airport to the Hotel (to be arranged by MU); £200 spending money; the opportunity to observe a training session with MU’s first team at the Aon Training Complex; a Manchester United Season 2019/2020 home football shirt signed by one or more members of Manchester United First Team squad; and a free one month subscription to MUTV.com. Where there is a tie, all fans with the same number of points will enter a ballot to win. The winner will be the first name drawn at random
The following rules also apply;
- You must use the same email address for every entry
- The latest team submission will be taken as final
- Entries open to any age
- Players available to be selected will be taken from the current Manchester United First Team squad. Where a player is selected to play in a match but not available to be selected in the My United Starting XI predictor (i.e. Youth team player called up) then the maximum points awarded for guessing the starting XI will be awarded to fans who select the remaining 10 players correctly
- All eleven players must match the starting XI that take to the field at the time of kick-off. (Nb they do not have to be in the exact position as stated on the team sheet. The selected players just have to match the eleven who take to the field to start the game)
- Where a formation is played that is not available to be selected then no points will be awarded for that fixture
- *Formations will be judged by the formation submitted by Opta. Before, every game Opta predict the formation before and five minutes into the game refresh this based on the way the team has lined up in the game. The formation taken 5 minutes into the game will be the formation judged to be correct and accurate
- Manchester United will commit to update the league table within 2 working days following each Premier League fixture
- Manchester United view of the entries is final