Wreath Decorating Fundraising Contest
All Boyd Rewards members can vote for their favorite charity wreath daily from approximately 8:00am Monday, November 14, 2022 through approximately 11:59pm Sunday, December 4, 2021 by swiping at any promotional kiosk and placing the printed voucher in the corresponding charity wreath’s drum across from The Kitchen. Guests can also vote daily on the Diamond Jo Casino Facebook page.
· Must be a Boyd Rewards member to at on property kiosk at Diamond Jo Casino, all guests can participate in online voting.
· Voting is limited to one vote per person, per day at each site during the contest.
Announcement of Winners
At approximately 10am, Monday, December 6, a representative of the Diamond Jo Casino will count votes from each barrel and combine online votes to log results. Results will be displayed at Boyd Rewards Club and voting area. Winners will be contacted no later than Tuesday, December 6, 2022. The wreath with the most tickets will win first place. The wreath with the second most tickets will win second place and so forth. A check presentation ceremony will take place at approximately 4:00pm on Friday, December 9, 2022.
1st Place - $2,000 Donation
2nd Place - $1,500 Donation
3rd Place - $1,000 Donation
4th - $500 Donation
5th Place – 8th Place - $300 Donation
· Humane Society of North Iowa
· 43 North Iowa
· Northern Lights Alliance Homeless Shelter
· Holiday Hope of Northwood
· Big Brothers Big Sisters of Southern Minnesota
· LIFE Center of Freeborn County
· Senior Resources of Freeborn County
· Family Alliance for Veterans of America
Wreath Decorating Rules
Votes will be based on best aesthetically looking wreath. Charities must use wreath provided by Diamond Jo Casino and must be decorated by the charity and/or its volunteers/affiliates. Wreaths can be themed or represent the charity’s mission or a combination of both. Wreaths do not have to stick to a holiday theme. Any theme is welcome if it is appropriate (no vulgarity, etc.). Lights are not required.
Anyone activating promotions or drawing entries for any account other than own may, at the discretion of Diamond Jo Casino/Boyd Gaming, be excluded from the promotion or drawing at issue or permanently excluded from all Diamond Jo Casino/Boyd Gaming promotions and drawings. Further, the holder of the account containing promotions or drawings that have been activated by a party other than the account holder may, at the discretion of Diamond Jo Casino/Boyd Gaming, also be excluded from the promotion or drawing at issue or permanently excluded from all Boyd promotions/drawings.
· A list of winners and prizes won will be kept for 30 days.
· All applicable taxes are the responsibility of the winner.
· Employees are not eligible for this promotion.
· A set of rules will be available at the rules table.
· Must be 21 or older to participate.
· Management reserves the right to change any promotion.
· The Diamond Jo Casino is not responsible for lost, damaged, or misplaced entry forms.
· Boyd Rewards members may be required to show valid state-issued picture identification to receive printable entry.