Wish Sir Alex a happy 80th birthday!
Sir Alex Ferguson celebrates his landmark 80th birthday on Friday 31 December and we’re giving fans all around the world the opportunity to wish him very many happy returns!
If you’d like to leave a birthday message for the great man, post it in the box below. We’d also love to hear your favourite Sir Alex memories or anecdotes; maybe you were lucky enough to meet him, or there is a specific match, trophy or moment that is important to you. If so, share them here – we will be selecting the best messages and including them in a special birthday book to be presented to Sir Alex in the new year, so he may well get to read your message personally!
We will be publishing a selection of the messages on ManUtd.com and the Official App on his birthday, so make sure you return on 31 December to read more.
- We would like to use the birthday messages which you submit to us on our platforms and within MU content. By submitting a birthday message you acknowledge and accept the terms and conditions applicable to user generated content provided to Manchester United located here: User Generated Content Terms and Conditions | Manchester United (manutd.com). If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, please do not send a birthday message.
- We do not guarantee that we will use or upload your birthday message on our platforms or within MU materials or content.
- You can send a birthday message if you are under 18 years of age but please obtain parental consent before uploading the message and agreeing to the User Generated Content Terms and Conditions | Manchester United (manutd.com).
- We will only use the personal data you have provided for the purpose of the birthday message which may be displayed on our website and on the LED at an upcoming match.
- We will only use the name and contact details of the individual who has left their message, should we need to clarify the details submitted.
- Please take care when submitting your message, and ensure it is completed accurately before submission.