2022 Wreaths of Hope Event Rules
1. The Promotion is valid at the following seven participating properties: Aliante, Cannery, Gold Coast, Main Street Station, The Orleans, Sam’s Town, and Suncoast.
2. Guests must be 21 or older and have an active Player’s card account to cast a vote at participating properties. Membership is free and available at the Boyd Rewards Club.
3. Voting opens at 6:00 am. on Monday, November 21, 2022, and will remain open through 11:59 pm on Friday, December 16, 2022.
4. Swipe at any kiosk daily at participating properties to cast your vote. Voting is limited to one vote per account, per property, per day during the contest.
5. Guests may also visit https://www.BoydGaming.com/Wreaths-of-Hope to vote for their favorite charity’s wreath or on Boyd Gaming Corporation social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn).
a. To vote, visit https://www.BoydGaming.com/Wreaths-of-Hope
b. Click your favorite charity wreath to vote for it.
c. Voting is limited to one vote per person, per day during the contest
6. The wreaths are located at the following locations:
Aliante: Center Casino, near Table Games
Cannery: Pillars at the Smoke Stack entrance
Gold Coast: Next to Cornerstone entrance
Main Street Station: In front of Boyd Rewards
The Orleans: West end of the Casino, past the Movie Theater escalator
Sam’s Town: Adjacent to Mystic Falls Park, to the left of the gazebo
Suncoast: Promotions area, adjacent to the Race & Sports Lounge
7. Voting results will be announced on Tuesday, December 20, 2022, at 11 am, where more than $64,000 will be awarded to charities.
8. Prize amounts at each participating property are as follows:
- 1st place - $3,000
- 2nd place - $2,000
- 3rd place - $1,500
- Honorable mentions (4th and 5th) - $1,000 each
9. Additional prize amounts will be awarded to the charities that receive the most online votes from the 7 participating Las Vegas Boyd Properties. Prize amounts are as follows:
- 1st place - $2,500
- 2nd place - $1,500
- 3rd place - $1,000
10. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes within or beyond the control of Boyd which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Promotion, Boyd reserves the right, in its sole discretion without notice, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Promotion.
11. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage or manipulate any program or equipment to undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and, should such an attempt be made, Boyd reserves the right to seek recourse against any such person to the fullest extent of the law.