TERMS AND CONDITIONS for “WIN £1000 WITH THE FREE TO PLAY DEAL OR NO DEAL GAME WITH TOMBOLA - ONLINE COMPETITION – HITS RADIO NETWORK AND PARTNER STATIONS” (the “Competition”).
These terms and conditions (the “Specific Terms”) for the Competition should be read alongside our general competition terms and conditions at: http://www.bauerlegal.co.uk/radio-competition-terms.html (the “General Terms”) which will also apply to this Competition. Where there is any conflict between these Specific Terms and the General Terms, the Specific Terms shall prevail.
1.ENTRY ROUTES[GE1] AND COSTS
This is a shared prize across 60 radio[GE2] stations.
Entries are restricted to one (1) per person.
The competition is available across the Hits Radio Network and their associated websites and Bauer Media Partner stations outlined on below list.
Entry to the Competition is available via the following routes:
Entry is available online at:
Bauer Media Stations within the Hits Radio Network including:
Bauer Media Partner Stations including:
- 106.3 Bridge FM: https://www.nationplayer.com/bridge-fm/[GE4]
- Central FM https://www.centralfm.co.uk/
- Cheshire Silk 106.9 https://www.silk1069.com/
- Chester Dee 106.3 https://www.dee1063.com/
- Countryline Radio https://www.countryline.radio/
- Fosse 107 https://www.fosse107.co.uk/
- Gaydio Brighton https://www.gaydio.co.uk/brighton/
- Gaydio London https://www.gaydio.co.uk/london/
- Gaydio Manchester https://www.gaydio.co.uk/manchester/
- IOW Radio https://www.iwradio.co.uk/
- More Radio https://www.moreradio.online/
- Nation Radio (East Yorkshire) https://www.nationplayer.com/nation-radio-east-yorkshire/
- Nation Radio (South) https://www.nationplayer.com/nation-radio-south/
- Nation Radio (Suffolk) https://www.nationplayer.com/nation-radio-suffolk/
- Nation Radio Scotland https://www.nationplayer.com/nation-radio-scotland/
- Nation Radio UK https://www.nationplayer.com/nation-radio-uk/
- Nation Radio Wales https://www.nationplayer.com/nation-radio-wales/
- Radio Carmarthenshire https://www.nationplayer.com/radio-carmarthenshire/
- Radio Mansfield https://www.mansfield103.co.uk/
- Radio Pembrokeshire https://www.nationplayer.com/radio-pembrokeshire/
- Sun FM https://www.nationplayer.com/sun-fm/
- Sunshine https://www.sunshineradio.co.uk/
- The Voice https://www.thevoicefm.co.uk/
- Time FM 107.5 https://www.time1075.net/
- Total Radio Essex https://www.radioessex.com/
- Total Radio Exe https://www.radioexe.co.uk/
Online entry is free of charge.
2.COMPETITION MECHANIC AND HOW TO WIN
There will be one (1) winners of the Competition. All valid entries who answer the online question correctly on the Hits Radio Network website(s) and Partner Stations (see 1.Entry Routes and costs) websites will be pooled and the winner be chosen by electronic random draw on Monday 11 March 2024 (entry period closes 23:59 on Sunday 10th March 2024).
3. ENTRY PERIOD
Entries must be submitted during the following entry period:
From 00:00 AM Monday 12 February 2024 (the “Start Time”) to 23:59 Sunday 10rd March 2024 (“End Time”).
Entries received before the Start Time or after the End Time will be invalid.
4. ENTRY RESTRICTIONS
- Open to UK residents aged 18 years or over on date of entry.
- The winner will be contacted by the given email addressed used as part of their entry.
- The winner will have 28 days from the date of the initial attempt to contact them, then we will re-draw until we draw a winner that we are satisfied (in our sole discretion) fulfils all of the eligibility criteria and is in compliance with these Terms.
- Valid identification containing proof of address must be provided to claim the prize.
- Our employees (and their family members) or employees of any company involved in the Competition, including any Prize Provider, are not permitted to enter.
- If anyone has won a competition on any Bauer Media brand (see point below) to the value of £500 or more in the past 6 months, they or any person at the winning address will not be eligible to win the competition.
- The full list of Bauer Media brands can be found here: https://www.bauermedia.co.uk/brands
- We reserve the right to disqualify any entrant or winner who does not comply with any of the eligibility criteria and/or is in breach of these Terms. We reserve the right to repeat the competition mechanic or any stage of it to draw a winner that fulfils all of the eligibility criteria and is in compliance with these Terms.
- Additional Terms can be viewed in 5.0 The Prize.
5. THE PRIZE
One (1) winners of this competition will receive the following prize (the “Prize”):
Terms & Conditions:
- One winner will receive the prize of £1000 cash.
- The cash prize will be made by bank transfer only.
- The winner must provide a valid ID which clearly shows proof of address and date of birth as well as providing an account number and sort code of a UK bank account.
- The money will not be made available to the winner by any other means.
- Winning £1000 cash through this Bauer Media competition does not affect your chances of winning further prizes through the tombola suite of applications, including the new Deal or No Deal free to play game.
1. DATA PROTECTION. Names, email addresses, and /or telephone numbers (which, for all SMS competitions, will be shared with our SMS provider) will be collected and used to process entries. Winner’s details may be given to a Prize Provider to arrange delivery of the prize. Your details may remain stored after the End Date but will not be used for marketing unless you have ticked an opt-in box on entry. For SMS entries you automatically consent to receive marketing. You may opt out at any time by texting the word STOP to the relevant text shortcode number. If you have opted in to receive marketing communications, then your details will be used in accordance with the information given when you ticked the opt-in box and gave your consent. For more details, see: http://www.bauerdatapromise.co.uk/.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND CONSENTS. By entering this Competition, you are consenting to our use of your entry both to publicise this Competition, our radio station or any other radio station which we own or control. This means that we may use all names, images, descriptions, photographs video footage, and other information, which you have submitted on entry, in any media, without paying you any remuneration therefore and without any time restriction. You also agree that we may film, record or photograph you in connection with the competition and /or the Prize if applicable. We will own these films, recordings or photographs and we may use them publicly, including on the internet, for our radio broadcasts and/or for any promotional purposes. You will also have waived any moral rights or right to payment that you may have had.
- Entries which do not comply with these Terms or the General Competition Terms and Conditions will not be accepted and any entries may be disqualified if we have any reason to suspect that there is a breach of, or non-compliance with, these Terms.
- Where a competition mechanic involves the answering of questions, the correct answers to questions must match our answers to win (or be sufficiently close in our sole reasonable opinion) to be acceptable. In the event of any dispute about any answers given and whether they are correct, we reserve the right to amend what we deem a correct answer, however we are not obliged to, and our decision in either case is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- We are not responsible if you fail to get through when you call / text to enter, or if you lose signal during a call.
- You are responsible for all costs of entry and where necessary, obtaining the bill payer’s permission. Please refer to your tariff with your network provider for information about charges you may incur for entry into our competitions via any SMS or phone call entry route.
- We accept no liability for network, technical or signal errors, issues or failures experienced by entrants when entering the competition or at any stage during the mechanic of the competition.
- Whilst on-air, you must not make any inappropriate, profane, indecent, harmful or offensive statements. If you do so we reserve the right to take you off-air immediately and disqualify you from the competition. You may be also disqualified from the competition at any time if you are incomprehensible, inaudible or if you appear to be driving, intoxicated or likely to offend listeners. Any prize already won may be withdrawn and re-awarded to another entrant.
- As far as it is lawful to do so we exclude our liability for any losses suffered in connection with the Competition or any element of the Prize.
We may cancel, end or suspend the Competition where we are required to do so in circumstances outside our control. We reserve the right to amend these Terms at any stage during the Competition if such amendment is necessary to facilitate the administration of the Competition.
4. CONTACT DETAILS. Any concerns? Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Correspondence will not be entered into regarding any competition which has closed more than 14 days prior to correspondence being received.
Bauer Radio Limited is the promoter of this Competition, see: http://www.bauerlegal.co.uk/radio-website-terms.html for details of our registered office and company number.
[GE1]I shuffled this around slightly x
[GE3]Add links for all stations here x
[GE4]Add links for stations for rest of bullet points x