Congratulations! Claim your Sony Discount Code
Enter your details and Entry Reference Code to claim your Sony Discount Code.
Enter your details and Entry Reference Code to claim your Sony Discount Code.
Sony Spend & Save Indies Promotion
Terms and Conditions
Treasury Wine Estates Australia Limited (ABN 78 145 321 320), Level 8, 161 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000.
10.00am (AEST) on 01/05/2020 to 11.59pm (AEST) on 30/06/2020 or until the Sony Discount Codes run out, whichever occurs first.
Who can claim?
Only Australian residents who are aged 18 or over.
Where will the competition run?
The competition will run in participating Cellarbrations, IGA, Bottle-O, Sip'nSave, Bottlemart, Harry Brown, Thirsty Camel or Ritchies Liquor outlets and all other independent liquor stores (i.e. any liquor store other than Dan Murphy's, BWS, Cellarmasters, Langton's, Liquorland, First Choice Liquor Market or Vintage Cellars) (Outlets) in Australia.
The Outlets include the online stores of participating Outlets.
www.wineandsony.com (Wine and Sony Website)
www.Sony.com.au (Sony Website)
$50 or more in one transaction on any 750ml bottle(s) of Penfolds Max’s, Pepperjack, Wynns, Squealing Pig, The Stag by St Hubert’s or Seppelt from an Outlet.
The Qualifying Purchase spend is calculated based on the amount spent in the transaction with the Outlet, as evidenced by the purchase receipt (and not the RRP or shelf price).
After you have made a Qualifying Purchase, you must during the Offer Period while stocks last, obtain a unique single use Sony discount code (Sony Discount Code), which can be used to purchase Sony WI-C200 Wireless In-ear Headphones (Sony Wireless Headphones) by 11.59pm (AEST) on 31/07/2020 for the discounted price of $19.95 (RRP $59.95), while stocks last.
To obtain a Sony Discount Code, during the Offer Period after making a Qualifying Purchase and collecting your itemised purchase receipt, while Sony Discount Code stocks last:
a) visit the Wine and Sony Website; and
b) locate the claim page and fill out and submit the online claim form, including by uploading an image of the Qualifying Purchase receipt and providing all other requested information.
Once you have submitted the claim form, a reference number will be generated and emailed to you (Reference Number).
Your purchase receipt must clearly identify where the Qualifying Purchase was made, the product/s purchased (which must be/comprise a Qualifying Purchase) and the date of purchase (which must be during the Offer Period before you submitted your entry).
After completing steps (a) and (b) above, you will be notified by email confirming whether or not your claim has been verified as successful within 2 business days of the Promoter receiving your claim.
If your claim is verified as successful, the email from the Promoter will contain a unique URL link for you to click and enter your Reference Number. Once you have done this, you will instantly receive a Sony Discount Code (on screen and via email) required to purchase your Sony Wireless Headphones as outlined in Wireless Headphones purchase details below.
The Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, require you to provide further details, information or documentation within a specified time period in order to verify your claim.
The Promoter is not responsible if your mobile device/desktop is not sufficiently capable for the purpose of submitting an entry, including having the requisite photograph capability.
Wireless Headphones purchase details
There are a total of 1,500 Sony Wireless Headphones available for purchase at the discounted price, in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
After you have received a Sony Discount Code from the Promoter, you must by 11.59pm (AEST) 31/07/2020:
a) visit the Sony Website; and
b) follow the instructions at the Sony Website to purchase Sony Wireless Headphones for the discounted price of $19.95 (RRP $59.95) by entering the Sony Discount Code, making your payment and providing all requested details.
Sony Wireless Headphones will be shipped by Sony to claimants in accordance with Sony's standard shipping terms. All purchases made at the Sony Website are subject to any additional terms which apply to purchases made at the Sony Website (including delivery costs (if applicable)).
There are a total of up to 1,500 Sony Discount Codes available, with each equating to 1 x Sony Wireless Headphones available for purchase at the discounted price of $19.95 (RRP $59.95). The discounted price represents a saving of $40 per Sony Wireless Headphones, compared to the RRP.
The RRP value of all Sony Wireless Headphones available is $89,925 (1,500 x $59.95). The total potential savings, compared to the RRP, on all Sony Wireless Headphones available is $60,000 (1,500 x $40).
How many times can I claim?
You can claim once per day, provided you only claim once per receipt and per Sony Discount Code (equating to up to one discounted Sony Wireless Headphones per day while stocks last). Each entry must be submitted separately in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Proof of purchase
You must keep the following as proof of purchase for all claims:
If you don't produce the above proof of purchase for your claim when asked the Promoter may disqualify all of your claims.
Proof of purchase must be identical to that provided by you with your claims.
If, in the Promoter's opinion, you have shared any proof of purchase with another person, your claim and participation in this offer will be invalid.
Collection and use of your personal information
If you are a successful claimant, you must take part in all publicity, photography and other promotional activity as the Promoter requires, without any compensation. You consent to the Promoter using your name/s and image/s in any promotional or advertising activity.
a) how you can seek access to the personal information the Promoter holds about you/them and seek the correction of such information;
b) how you can complain about a privacy breach and how the Promoter will deal with such a complaint; and
c) whether the personal information the Promoter holds about you will be provided to overseas companies, and if so, in which countries those companies are located.
Enjoy alcohol responsibly. Consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health and Medical Research Council Australian Guidelines to Reduce Health Risks from Drinking Alcohol – see: https://www.nhmrc.gov.au/file/1641/download?token=1O3AafPu. If this competition is conducted in NSW, see also the NSW Liquor Competition Guidelines and Intoxication Guidelines at https://www.liquorandgaming.nsw.gov.au/documents/gl/gl4001-liquor-promotion-guidelines.pdf. Where relevant, your participation in this competition may be subject to the liquor serving policy of businesses conducting the competition and/or providing the Sony product.
All advertising material for this competition will include a message regarding responsible consumption of alcohol.
ACT Permit No. TP20/00229
SA Licence No. T20/207
NSW Permit No. LTPS/20/42153
1. These Terms and Conditions incorporate and must be read together with the details outlined in the table above. Information about Sony products and how to claim forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By claiming, you accept these Terms and Conditions.
2. Your claim must be received during the Claim Period and will be deemed to be received only when received by the Promoter. If you return a product comprising a Qualifying Purchase so as to mean that you have no longer made a Qualifying Purchase, your claim may be deemed invalid at the Promoter's discretion (unless the product is defective). The Promoter is not liable for any problems with communications networks. You are responsible for your own costs associated with claiming. If you claim using automatically generated claims or multiple phone numbers/email addresses/addresses/aliases, you may be disqualified.
3. If you or your claim are deemed by the Promoter to breach these Terms and Conditions your claim may be discarded. The Promoter may, at any time, require you to produce documentation to establish to the Promoter's satisfaction the validity of your claim (including documentation establishing your identity, age and place of residence and that any Sony Wireless Headphones have been purchased, or will be purchased, for personal use). Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not waive those rights.
4. You must not:
a) tamper with the entry process;
b) engage in any conduct that may jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the offer;
c) act in a disruptive, annoying, threatening, abusive or harassing manner;
d) do anything that may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related entities or of the agencies or companies associated with this offer;
e) breach any law; or
f) behave in a way that is otherwise inappropriate.
5. The Promoter is not liable for claim or correspondence that are misplaced, misdirected, delayed, lost, incomplete, illegible or incorrectly submitted.
6. The Promoter’s decision in connection with all aspects of this competition is final.
7. A Sony Discount Code cannot be transferred or exchanged nor redeemed for cash. The RRP value is correct as at the date of preparing these Terms and Conditions and includes any applicable GST. The Promoter is not responsible for any change in value.
8. If this offer cannot run as planned for any reason beyond the Promoter's control, for example due to software, hardware or communications issues, unauthorised intervention, tampering, fraud or technical failure, the Promoter may end, change, suspend or cancel the offer or disqualify affected claims/claimants, subject to any necessary approval by the state/territory gaming authorities.
9. The Promoter is not responsible for any tax implications arising from you receiving a Sony product or a discount on a Sony product. You should seek independent financial advice. If for GST purposes this offer results in any supply being made for non-monetary consideration, you must follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
10. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions restricts, excludes or modifies any consumer rights under any statute including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
11. Subject to the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this offer are not liable (including in negligence) for any loss (including indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury (including allergies, skin conditions or other reactions, as relevant), illness or death suffered in connection with this offer or any Sony product, except for any liability which under statute cannot be excluded (in which case that liability is limited to the greatest extent allowed by law).
12. Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this offer are not liable for any loss of, damage to or delay in delivery of Sony product. Unless otherwise specified, Sony products will only be delivered to addresses in Australia.
13. This offer is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media platform, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. You provide your information to the Promoter and not to any social media platform. You completely release any relevant social media platforms from any and all liability.