1. Which is the only non-profit, community-owned team in major American sport?
2. The Great Game was a rivalry between the British Empire and what?
3. Who immediately preceded Lockwood Smith as Speaker of the House?
4. Which group released the song Puff the Magic Dragon?
5. Which word means a group of professional applauders?
6. Where on the body would you wear a wimple?
7. Was Kublai Khan's Xanadu a real or fictional place?
8. Which bird featured on the New Zealand $2 note?
9. Which artist painted a series titled A Rake's Progress?
10. True or false? The RMS Titanic was advertised as being "designed to be unsinkable".