HolidayCottages.co.uk £300 voucher Prize Draw
Win a Holiday Cottages voucher worth . As seen on page 69 of My VIP Spring 2019 edition.
Prize supplied by Pets at Home on behalf of HolidayCottages.co.uk
Terms and Conditions
- Pets at Home Limited of Epsom Avenue, Stanley Green Trading Estate, Handforth, Cheshire SK9 3RN is the promoter (the “Promoter”) of the Luxury Weekend Prize Draw (the “Prize Draw”).
- By submitting an entry entrants acknowledge and accept these terms and conditions.
How to enter
3. Entrants must be UK residents and aged 18 years or over. Directors, management and employees (and the immediate families of directors, management and employees) of Pets at Home, Vets4Pets or Companion Care veterinary surgeries or the agencies or companies associated with this Prize Draw are not permitted to enter the Prize Draw.
4. To enter the Prize Draw, complete the online form at petsathome.com/springbreak. No purchase is necessary.
5. All fields are mandatory and any forms which have not been fully and accurately completed will be invalid and will not be entered into the Prize Draw. Please include the following details as part of your entry:
- First Name;
- Email address;
- Telephone number;
- Full postal address; and
- Number of dogs to go on weekend break.
6. All entries must be received by midnight on 31st May 2019 (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be entered into the Prize Draw.
7. One entry per person. Duplicate entries will not be accepted.
How will the winners be chosen?
8. 1 winner (the “Winner”) will be selected at random by the Promoter from all valid entries received by the Closing Date.
9. The Winner will receive a holiday worth up to the value of £300 to stay at the Wordsworth Hotel & Spa (the “Prize”) at the discretion of the Promoter.
10. The Prize is valid until 30th December 2019, excluding 25 & 26th December 2019; 31 December 2019, 1st January 2019 and Bank Holiday weekends.
11. The Prize is as described, cannot be exchanged and there is no cash alternative. The Promoter may substitute a Prize of equal or greater value if it considers necessary.
12. The Winner will be notified by email on or after 31st May 2019 and must respond to the notification by 10th June 2019 to claim their Prize. All entrants must ensure they provide a valid email address and must be contactable on the same email address used for entry. If the Winner fails to respond by 10th June 2019 the Winner forfeits their right to any Prize and the Promoter will choose an alternative Winner in accordance with these terms and conditions who will be the “Winner” for the purposes of these terms and conditions.
13. Details of the Winner will be made available to the public on request by sending a SAE to My VIP MAgazine Prize Draws, VIP Team, Pets at Home Limited, Epsom Avenue, Stanley Green Trading Estate, Handforth, Cheshire SK9 3RN.
14. The Promoter’s decision in all matters relating to the Prize Draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into
15. By entering the Prize Draw, you agree that any personal information provided by you with the Prize Draw entry may be held and used only by the Promoter or its agents and suppliers to administer the Prize Draw.
16. If you are the Winner of the Prize Draw, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the Winner of this Prize Draw and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
17. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies accept no liability for any loss, expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with the Prize Draw and/or Prize, other than such liability that cannot be excluded by law including death or personal injury caused by negligence, where liability shall be limited to the minimum permissible by law.
18. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries which are lost or not received or which cannot be sent due to technical or service issues or for any other reason.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions at any time, or to withdraw the Prize Draw entirely in the event of circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control.
20. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and in the event of any dispute the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.