We're Sorry ...
Voting for Wreaths of Hope at Ameristar Kansas City has closed.
Check back in early January 2021 to see the winners!
Check back in early January 2021 to see the winners!
2020 Wreaths of Hope Event Rules
Wreaths of Hope is a fundraising decorating competition held at Boyd Gaming properties across the country wherein local non-profits are invited to decorate Holiday wreaths. The decorations can represent the charity’s mission and/or simply be decorated to be the best aesthetically looking wreath.
1. Guest votes will determine the winners. Guests will vote online.
2. The Promotion is valid only in the United States.
3. While people of all ages are welcomed to view the Wreaths of Hope displays, guests must be 21 or older to cast a vote.
4. Social media votes, in combination with on-property guest votes, will determine the winners. Guest may also visit www.wreathsofhope.boydgaming.com for their favorite charity’s wreath on Boyd Gaming Corporation social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn). To vote, visit www.wreathsofhope.boydgaming.com .Click your favorite charity wreath to vote for it. Voting is limited to one vote per person, per day during the contest
5. Voting starts Monday, Dec. 7 at 6am CST. Voting ends Thursday, Dec. 31 at 11:59pm CST. The check presentation ceremony will be early January 2021. Attendance at the check presentation is not required.
6. When the contest starts, a contest microsite will be promoted on Boyd Gaming Corporation social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and/or LinkedIn).
To vote, visit the microsite.
From the microsite, click your favorite charity wreath to vote for it.
Voting is limited to one vote per person, per day during the contest.
7. Voting results will be announced in January 2020, where more than $12,000 will be awarded to local charities.
8. Prize amounts are as follows:
1st place - $1,500
2nd place - $1,000
3rd place - $500
Honorary Mentions: $1,000 in cash to all participating charities
9. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes within or beyond the control of Boyd which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Promotion, Boyd reserves the right, in its sole discretion without notice, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Promotion.
10. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage or manipulate any program or equipment to undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and, should such an attempt be made, Boyd reserves the right to seek recourse against any such person to the fullest extent of the law.
11. Entries will be retained for record-keeping purposes in accordance with company policy and legal requirements.
12. All winners agree to grant Boyd Gaming unconditional use of their name and likeness for promotional use without compensation, consideration, notice, review, or consent. As a condition of the redemption of any prize in this Promotion, each winner further agrees to execute an affidavit of eligibility, a publicity release and a liability release, in the form provided by Boyd Gaming.
13. Boyd Gaming Corporation and it’s properties will hold a Wreaths of Hope program for B Connected members and Online voting for guests 21 and over.
14. Cannot be combined with any other offer.
15. Prizes are non-transferable.
16. Proxies will not be allowed.
17. Patrons must be 21 years of age or older to participate.
18. Falsification of any information will result in ineligibility.
19. Boyd Gaming property level Marketing Officials will resolve any and all disputes.
20. Each entrant and winner shall indemnify and hold harmless Boyd Gaming Corporation, and any of its properties, against any damage, loss, claim or liability arising from his or her participation in this promotion. Boyd Gaming assumes no liability of any kind for any property loss or damage or personal injury occurring in connection with any prizes.
21. By participating in the promotion, each participant agrees to and acknowledges that they will abide by the official rules, regulations and procedures of the promotion.
22. Management reserves the right to cancel, change or modify the promotion with prior written notice and approval by regional gaming jurisdictions.
23. Boyd Gaming will not be responsible for the loss, theft, mutilation, or illegibility of any part of any coupon. Entry tickets, direct mail coupons or any type of bonus entry coupons.
24. All prizes must be claimed at the times indicated above.
25. Persons who have been evicted from the property or who have requested self-exclusion from the property are not eligible to participate in the promotion.
26. Boyd Gaming and its properties reserve the right to substitute cash or retail merchandise for a cash or retail prize. Substitution will be of greater or equal cash or retail value of the original prize.
27. No Boyd Gaming Corporation employee may participate in any Boyd Gaming Corporation or associated property promotion. In addition, immediate family members or household members of any employees belonging to the Marketing, Player Development and IT departments are excluded. Also excluded from participation are any Boyd Gaming director or above and members of their immediate families and households. Immediate family is defined as spouse, parents, children, siblings and their respective spouses. Household is defined as living within the same residence with one or more of the above-mentioned individuals—including roommates, step-related family members and significant others. This includes State gaming officials, Police staff, and agents.
28. Void where prohibited by law.
29. All promotion times are Pacific Standard Time.
30. Valid only at Boyd Gaming Corporation Properties
Must be 21. For help with a gambling problem in Missouri, call 1-888-BetsOff. ©2020 Ameristar Kansas City. All Rights Reserved.