KICK START YOUR HEALTH QUIZ
Brought to you by Broadcast Sponsor
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
“Kick Start your Health” Quiz, brought to you by AIA Vitality
1. What are the prizes?
Question1 (20th September – 27th September 2019)
- 7x Garmin vouchers valued at $200 per voucher
- Each Question 1 prize will consist of 1x $200 Garmin Voucher. 1 prize per winner. Garmin voucher terms & conditions apply.
- Prize drawn Monday 30th September 2019
Question 2 (28th September 2019 - 4th October 2019)
- 7x Forme Spa Vouchers valued at $200 per voucher
- Each Question 2 prize will consist of 1x $200 Forme Spa Voucher. 1x prize per winner. Forme Spa voucher terms & conditions apply.
- Prize drawn Monday 7th October 2019
Question 3 (5th – 11th October 2019)
- 7x New World vouchers valued at $180 per voucher
- Each Question 3 prize will consist of 1x $180 New World Voucher. 1x prize per winner. New World voucher terms & conditions apply.
- Prize drawn Monday 14th October 2019
Question 4 (12th – 18th October 2019)
- 7x Harvey Norman vouchers valued at $180 per voucher
- Each Question 4 prize will consist of 1x $180 Harvey Norman Voucher. 1x prize per winner. Harvey Norman voucher terms & conditions apply.
- Prize drawn Monday 21st October 2019
Question 5 (19th – 25th October 2019)
- 7x Fit Bit vouchers valued at $200 per voucher
- Each Question 5 prize will consist of 1x $200 Fit Bit voucher. 1x prize per winner. Fit Bit voucher terms & conditions apply.
- Prize drawn Monday 28th October 2019
Question 6 (26th October 2019 – 1st November 2019)
- 7x Peter Alexander vouchers valued at $180 per voucher
- Each Queston 6 prize will consist of 1x $180 Peter Alexander Voucher. 1x prize per winner. Peter Alexander voucher terms & conditions apply.
- Prize drawn Monday 4th November 2019
Grand Prize 1x travel voucher valued at $2,000
- All valid entries into any of the question draws go into the draw for the grand prize.
- Grand Prize will consist of 1x $2,000 travel voucher. Travel voucher terms & conditions apply
- One prize only to be drawn on Monday, 4th November 2019
2. Entry period.
The competition will run Friday 20th September at 0600 to Sunday 3rd November at 2359. Only valid entries received during this time will be accepted.
3. Conditions of entry.
To enter the competition, you must do (or be) all of the following:
- Enter via the AIA Vitality ‘Kick Start your Health’ Quiz at aiavitaility.co.nz/quiz
- Answer the quiz question, and you’ll be in that questions draw and the grand prize draw
- Be a New Zealand resident.
- Be 18 years or older.
- Please note only one competition entry per person per day.
4. Choosing winners.
All winners will be drawn at random by TVNZ each Monday following each Question’s listed draw period from Friday 20th September until Sunday 3rd November 2019. Only one voucher, per person, per question (i.e. the same person cannot win more than one voucher during the competition). The Grand Prize and Question 6 prizes will be drawn on Monday 4th November 2019.
Each valid entry for any of the question draws run between Friday 20th September and Sunday 3 November 2019 will also count as one entry for the Grand Prize. The winner will be drawn at random by TVNZ on Monday 4th November 2019. The winner will be contacted using the phone number or email provided at the time of entry and if you don’t respond within 48 hours the prize will be forfeited and another prize winner may be selected at TVNZ’s discretion on the same terms as the original draw. Note, none of the prizes are transferable or changeable.
5. Delivery of the Prize
TVNZ is running this competition for AIA New Zealand Limited (the Company). The Company will dispatch the prize directly to the winner. TVNZ will not be responsible for any failure of the Company to deliver the prize.
STANDARD TERMS FOR ENTRANTS
6. The competition details above and these competition rules form the terms and conditions for the competition (the Rules).
7. By entering the competition, you agree to the Rules. If you don’t agree to them, please don’t enter. Simple.
8. Until a prize is awarded, TVNZ can cancel or change the competition or any of the Rules at any time for any reason. Changes will take effect when they are posted in the Rules.
9. TVNZ has the final say on the competition and the Rules.
10. We need to make sure our competitions are all above board, so unfortunately you’re not allowed to enter if you’re connected to TVNZ or the competition. This applies to employees of TVNZ, the programme producer, any company involved in the competition and TVNZ’s advertising agencies and web companies. It also applies to these people’s immediate families and flatmates. If the competition is being run through Facebook, Facebook employees aren’t able to enter either.
11. Unless we’ve stated otherwise, only one competition entry per person per day please.
12. We can disqualify you if we think that you have breached any of the Rules. But we’re nice, so we’ll be fair about it.
13. You agree we can keep your entry, and use it however we want (including to promote TVNZ and the competition). This includes photos, artwork or other stuff you submit with your entry.
14. You agree that we can publish your name and home city in connection with the competition. You also agree that we can take photos and videos of you to use for publicity purposes.
15. We won’t be responsible for any loss or damage suffered by you or anyone else in connection with the competition or your use of the prize (if you win). If the competition is being run through Facebook, you agree that they won’t have any responsibility either.
16. Sometimes things don’t go as planned. If our competition is derailed for any reason, like infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or zombie apocalypse, we’ll have the right to cancel, postpone or change the competition.
17. By agreeing in the tick box on the Competition page to hear from the Company, you consent to receive commercial electronic messages marketing and promoting the Company’s goods and services. You also consent to receiving any electronic messages containing updated information in relation to the Company’s news and various other information of related interest. You may unsubscribe at any time to receiving such messages by following the unsubscribe process specified in any such electronic message that you receive. TVNZ will not be responsible for any of these messages or unsubscribing you from these messages, this will be the sole responsibility of the Company.
19. These Rules and the competition will be run under NZ law.
STANDARD TERMS FOR WINNERS
20. If we can’t get hold of you within 48 hours of the prize draw, we’ll have to select another winner. So make sure you check your email and keep your phone handy!
21. For some competitions (e.g. where there is international travel involved), we may need to do further checks to make sure you’re eligible. You agree to help us out with that.
22. Unfortunately prizes can’t be exchanged for cash. Unless of course they’re cash prizes. Then you’ll get cash.
23. Prizes are personal to the winners and can’t be transferred to someone else unless we agree. If you can’t accept the prize for any reason (e.g. you can’t travel on the necessary dates), we can award the prize to another winner.
24. If you’re disqualified for any breach of these Rules (e.g. we find out you don’t match the eligibility criteria), we’ll choose another winner.
25. It doesn’t happen often, but sometimes we need to change a prize. If we do this, we’ll swap it out for something which is worth the same (or even more!).
26. If we ask, you agree to appear in a promo (for free) for TVNZ or the competition promoter.
27. Sometimes there can be tax implications with winning a prize. We wouldn’t want there to be any surprises for you, so suggest you talk to someone about this before you accept the prize.