Got exciting ambitions? Wanna hand? If you are interested in getting involved with Level Up and meet the criteria below, please fill in your details and we’ll be in touch with further info!
The terms and conditions under this heading relate to the promotional offer run by Vodafone which will be offered to customers, the “Level up offer”. These terms and conditions apply in addition to the General Terms and Conditions under which you enjoy access to Vodafone's Mobile Telecommunications Services together with our third party partners listed below and form part of your contract with us. By deciding to avail of the Level up Offer, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Level Up Offer is only available to eligible existing Vodafone X customers as determined by Vodafone. Voucher code is available to those who are on a Vodafone X plan, top by €20 or more in one go once per 28 days from August 06th – November 31st 2019, are over 18 and have registered to receive ‘Level Up’ communications from Vodafone. Once the customer has topped up and activated their top up offer, they will receive a code and can choose to book a reward via the My Vodafone app.
- Customers must either, reply ‘YES’ to SMS sent from Vodafone asking to registration to Level up communications or fill in this form: http://ngx.me/3g3KIq0 to be able to receive further information on Level Up.
- Customers who qualify for the Level Up Offer will receive an SMS with their unique voucher code up to 14 days following the top up and they will be able to claim through www.VodafoneXLevelUp.com up landing page. All information on redemption will be outlined on the microsite.
- The Level Up experiences are offered on a first come, first served basis.
- The Level Up Offer is available to eligible Vodafone mobile customers on IOS or Android smartphones through the My Vodafone app. Eligibility is determined by Vodafone in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Customers must be opted into receiving marketing communications from Vodafone to receive an SMS with a code.
- To redeem the Level Up offer and access the experiences, Vodafone X mobile customers must have the My Vodafone app downloaded to their IOS or Android phone.
- Offer gives the redeemer access to rewards including booking physical equipment, spaces or online experiences subject to availability.
- Completion of booking spaces and experiences occurs through third party partners, you must agree to the third party partner’s terms and conditions in order to complete the booking. They can be found on the third party partner websites, the names of the partners are listed below.
10. Vodafone reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time and/or to vary or amend any element of the offer at any time without further notice.
11. Vodafone reserves the right to vary or amend these terms and conditions for valid commercial, technical or operational reasons.
12. Only one voucher code can be used per customer, per 28 days.
13. Voucher codes cannot be used retrospectively, i.e. applied to already booked spaces.
14. Voucher code is not exchangeable for cash and is non-refundable.
15. There will be no reissue or reimbursement for any lost or void voucher code.
16. Level Up offer will expire on 31 Nov 2019 unless extended by Vodafone at Vodafone’s sole discretion.
17. Once the voucher code has been validated, customer has 28 days to choose an experience. The voucher code will expire after 28 days.
18. Except as expressly provided in these terms and conditions, all conditions, terms, warranties and representations whether express or implied by law in relation to the provision of the Promotion are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
19. Partners are listed below;
I. Troubadour - Rehearsal Studios (Dublin)
II. Feedback - Rehearsal Studio (Dublin)
III. Sing Factory (Dublin)
IV. Jays Jam Studio (Dublin)
V. DedSound Studios D12 (Dublin)
VI. Bubble Rehearsal Rooms (Cork)
VII. The Kabin Studio (Cork)
VIII. Jam Studio (Kells, Meath)
IX. South Williams Studios (Dublin)
X. D-Light Studio (Dublin)
XI. Kite Studios (Wicklow)
XII. Damn Fine Print (Dublin)
XIII. Temple Bar Gallery (Dublin)
XIV. The Dark Room Photography Studio (Dublin)
XV. The Studio at DLR Lexicon (Dublin)
XVI. Coisceim Dance D1 (Dublin)
XVII. Sample Studios (Cork)
XVIII. Galway’s Arts Centre (Galway)
XIX. Raven Dance Studio (Galway)
XX. Firkin Crane Cork (Cork)
XXI. Eisil Contemporary Studio (Waterford)
XXII. Guinness Enterprise Centre (Dublin)
XXIII. Pine Hub Blanchardstown (Dublin)
XXIV. Talent Garden DCU (Dublin)
XXV. Porter Shed Galway (Galway)
XXVI. Ludgate Hub (Cork)
XXVII. Plus 10 Cork (Cork)
XXVIII. Creative Spark Dundalk (Dundalk)