Watch the 105 Police Song
Vodafone are proud technology partners of the New Zealand Police and to help spread the word about their new 105 number for non-emergencies, we asked kiwis to enter their very own version of the 105 campaign song.
We were blown away with your entries! We and the NZ Police had a hard time judging the winners, but four amazing entries stood out.
Congratulations to the following winners:
Aidan Fine for ‘Best Individual’
Sarah & Sam Ridsdale for ‘Best Group (2+)’
Mangatuna School for ‘Best School’
Matthew Rixson for ‘People’s choice’
Police 105 Competition
Terms and conditions
1. Entry is open to New Zealand residents aged 5 years or over, except employees of the promoter Vodafone New Zealand Limited (“Vodafone”), Vodafone’s associated companies, agencies or anyone professionally connected with the promotion (“Eligible Entrant”).
2. The promotion starts on Tuesday 28th May 2019 at 12pm and closes Tuesday 9th July 2019 at 12pm (“Promotion Period”).
3. To enter, you must upload your music video to www.vodafone.co.nz/105 (“Promotion Website”) during the Promotion Period. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or LinkedIn, although it is possible for videos to be shared on Social Media.
4. Each video uploaded will be screened for appropriateness of content, at Vodafone’s discretion. Only unique videos that have passed the pre-screening process will count as 1 entry.
5. Verbal consent must be obtained for each and every individual who features in a video, including any individual who features in the background of the video.
6.Where an entry contains an individual under the age of 16 years, written and demonstrable consent from that individual’s parent or guardian must be obtained prior to uploading the video to the Promotion Website. As part of obtaining consent, the parent or guardian is required to have read and agreed to these Terms and Conditions.
7. Where an entry is made on behalf of a School group, the School is responsible for obtaining and being able to demonstrate that written consent of a parent or guardian was obtained for each and every individual under the age of 16 years, prior to the video being uploaded, and as part of obtaining consent, the parent or guardian was required to read and agree to these Terms and Conditions.
8. The New Zealand Police are the copyright holders of the Police 105 song and authorise reproduction of the Police 105 song for the purpose of this promotion.
9. Where an entry is deemed to be in breach of copyright, the entry will be deemed to be invalid.
10. By entering the promotion you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
11. There are 4 prizes to be won. Each prize consists of computer hardware or smartphones to the value of the determined prize. The total prize pool is valued at $13,000.00 NZD.
The determined prize for each category is as follows:
Best Individual - $2500.00 NZD
Best Group (2 or more people) - $4000.00 NZD
Best School Group - $4000.00 NZD
People’s Choice - $2500.00 NZD
12. All prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be taken as cash.
13. The judging for the Best Individual, Best Group and Best School prize categories will be conducted on Wednesday 3rd July 2019 and will be awarded from all valid entries.
14. The People’s Choice category winner will be determined by public vote, made via the Promotion Website. The entry with the highest number of votes at the end of the Promotion Period will be deemed to be the winner of the People’s Choice category.
15. All Prize winners will be notified by phone or email. If 3 reasonable attempts to contact the winner of the Prize have been made within 2 days of the judging panel’s determination and the winner is still unable to be contacted, or the winner is unable to use the Prize, the winner will forfeit the Prize and Vodafone will select another winner for the Prize.
16. Vodafone may check that entries are valid and can disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or voting process.
17. The winners may be required to participate in publicity as a result of this promotion.
18. Vodafone is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of the promotion or by accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
19. The winning entry may be used as part of future Police 105 promotional campaigns by the New Zealand Police.
20. In the event of any dispute, Vodafone’s decision is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Vodafone can substitute the prizes for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
21. Vodafone reserves the right to extend, cancel or amend this promotion at any time.