UPLOAD YOUR PHOTO
TERMS AND CONDITIONS GOVERNING PARTICIPATION IN Coca-Cola EPL campaign in Ghana (THE “PROMOTION’’)
The following terms and conditions apply exclusively to the aforementioned Promotion and all Participants in the Promotion are deemed to have read, understood and accepted the same:
Organization, Duration and Participation Mechanic in the Promotion
- The Promotion is organized by Coca-Cola Bottlers in the respective countries (hereinafter referred to as the “Organizers”).
- To participate in the Promotion, Participants will be required to do the following:-
a) Purchase 1 pack of any of the listed Coca-Cola/Coke beverage products in Ghana contained in the table below.
b) Check under the crown for your possible winnings. Winnings are categorized into instant and non-instant prizes.
Below are the possible options:
(i) Instant win: 1 star (drawstring bag), 2 stars (scarf), 3 stars (t-shirt), 4 stars (Samsung smartphone), Taste the feeling (free drink 20cl or 30cl)
(ii) Not instant - Ultimate prize: Airplane image – win an all-paid trip to London to watch an EPL match (no raffle draw)
(iii) Nothing to win: Try again
- There is no registration fee or monies (other than the purchase price of the Coca-Cola/Coke beverage product) payable by consumers to participate in the Promotion. PROVIDED that winners of the all-paid trip to London shall be responsible for all their costs of redeeming the prize including but not limited to transportation to redeem the prize, visa and passport costs and costs of providing any documentation required by the Embassy or the Organizers in order to benefit from the Prize.
- The Promotion shall generally commence in March 15, 2019 and end in May 31, 2019, with the specific dates to be published in preferred media outlets in Ghana.
Eligibility for Participation
- The Promotion is open to residents and citizens of Ghana. Participants who are minors aged 13 years and below must be assisted to the extent necessary by their parent or lawful guardian.
- The Promotion is open to the public
- There is no limit to the number of times Participants can enter and participate in the Promotion.
- The participating brand is only COCA-COLA (and its variants Coca-Cola Original Taste, Coca-Cola Zero) bottled and packaged in RGB by Equatorial Coca-Cola Bottling Company of Ghana.
Collection and Use of Personal Data
- While using any approved website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name, pseudonym, e-mailing address, telephone number, etc. ("Personal Information").
- Like many site operators, we may collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site ("Log Data").
- This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this.
- Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive. Like many sites, we use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
General Rules of the Promotion
- The Organizers may refuse to grant any Reward to any Participant in the event of fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement to participate in the Promotion under these Terms and Conditions.
- The Organizers reserve the right to amend and adjust the Promotion format and timings as they deem fit.
- The Organizers reserve the right to amend the menu of Rewards as they deem fit at any point during the Promotion.
- Although the Organizers have used reasonable efforts to ensure that all information and materials relating to the Promotion are accurate, they shall not be liable for any inaccuracy or errors in such information and/or material. The Organizers, their agents and sub-contractors will also not bear responsibility for any loss or damage to a Participant, whether caused by self or any third party, arising from:
- Matters outside the control of the Organizers, their agents and sub-contractors including but not limited to force majeure events such as acts of God, computer viruses, power outages, etc.; and
- Any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem with any machine, telephone network or system, service provider software or otherwise which may result in any communication being lost or not properly received, registered or recorded.
- In case of any queries or concerns on the Promotion, consumers are directed to call the following Customer Care numbers: 0248305762 (MTN), 0571009498 (AirtelTigo) and 0202501771 (Vodafone).
- Participants of the promotion that win a trip to London should be aware of the following conditions:
- Participant who wins a free trip but chooses not to travel forfeits his/her winnings
- The cash prize equivalent is only offered if a visa is not obtained within the time required to travel, due to unforeseeable circumstances that can be proven
- The winning participant can also opt to give away his/her free ticket prize
- By entering the Promotion, all Participants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions which will be interpreted by the Organizers, whose decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding with no obligation to engage in communications with any winners beyond prize redemption processes. The Organizers reserve the right to amend, modify or change these rules at any time during the Promotion.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ghana and the Participant(s) submit irrevocably to the jurisdiction of courts of Ghana.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held by any court or other competent authority to be void or unenforceable in whole or in part, the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions and the remainder of the affected provisions shall continue to be valid.
- COCA-COLA, COKE, the Coca-Cola Contour Bottle Design, and the Dynamic Ribbon Device are registered trademarks of The Coca-Cola Company. © 2019
CAUTION: The Organizers do not require Participants to send cash, airtime credit or other consideration to receive any of the Rewards and will not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred by any person who fails to pay heed to this notification.