WIN A 4-night stay at Disneyland Paris with Eurostar tickets included for a family of four
WIN A 5-night stay for two at the 5* Westin Dragonara in a Deluxe Seaview room, Malta
WIN A 7-night holiday at the all-inclusive Hard Rock Hotel Los Cabos, due to open in summer 2019
WIN A 3-night stay for a family of four at the Lapita Hotel at Dubai Parks & Resorts, including Virgin Atlantic flights and park tickets
SUN TRAVEL AWARDS 2018 (THE "PROMOTION") ONLINE RULES:
By entering the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (these Terms and Conditions). Completion and submission of an entry form or e-mail will also be deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Promotional materials relating to the Promotion, including all information on how to enter the Promotion published in publications of the Promoter (including social media if applicable) or on the Promoter's websites, also form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any conflict between any terms referred to in such promotional materials and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions take precedence.
Participation in the Promotion
1. Residents of the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland aged 18 or over only, except employees and agents of the Promoter, News Corp UK & Ireland Limited and anyone otherwise connected with the operation or fulfilment of the Promotion (including third party promotional partners) and their respective associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, and the immediate families and household members of all such employees and agents.
2. The Promotion starts at 00:01 am (UK time) on 8 July 2018 and closes at 23:59 pm (UK time) on 5 September 2018 (the Promotion Period). Any entries received outside the Promotion Period will be void.
3. Participants may make a maximum of 1 entry per person during the Promotion Period.
4. To enter you must complete and submit the entry form available at http://www.thesun.co.uk/travelawardsduring the Promotion Period only.
5. Entries received which are not submitted via the official entry method will not be accepted. Use of script, macro or any automated system to enter the Promotion is prohibited and entries made (or which appear to have been made) using any such system may be treated as void. Any illegible, incomplete or fraudulent entries will be rejected. Participants should be aware that they may be subject to data charges depending on their own individual arrangements for Internet access if they enter the Promotion online or by email.
Winners and Prizes
6. There will be 6 winners. One prize per winner.
7. The winners will be selected at random from all valid entries for this Promotion received during the Promotion Period. There will be no prizes for any other entrants.
The first winner selected at random will win…
Hard Rock Hotel Los Cabos
The prize is a holiday for 2 to Cabo San Lucas only. Prize includes a 7 night stay for 2 at the Hard Rock Hotel. Winner and guests will be sharing a Deluxe Gold Room. Accommodation is provided on an all inclusive basis. Prize includes return economy flights from London. Exact flight date/time will be selected at prize provider’s discretion. Prize excludes all airport transfers. Winner and guest responsible for getting to and from UK airport at their own expense. Subject to availability, prize must be booked in advance. Prize is subject to availability, non-transferable and must be taken between 1st August 2019 and 1st August 2020. This prize is not valid for periods over UK Bank and School holidays. Winner and his/her guest(s) must travel on same itinerary. All parts of prize must be used in conjunction with same booking.
Prize provider terms and conditions also apply: https://www.hardrockhotels.com/terms.htm
The second winner selected at random will win…
Blue Sea Holidays
A 7 night stay in the 5* Kusadasi Golf Resort in Turkey on an all inclusive basis. Prize is for 2 adults travelling from London to Bodrum/Izmir. Accommodation is for 7 nights staying at the Kusadasi Golf Resort and Spa on an all inclusive basis. Return transfers from airport to hotel are included.
Hand luggage is included. Prize can be taken any time between 27 Sept – 31 Oct 2018 and 01 April – 10 June or 27 Sept – 31 Oct 2019
Prize provider terms and conditions also apply: https://www.blueseaholidays.co.uk/terms
The third winner selected at random will win…
5 nights in Malta with Mercury Holidays
5 nights in the 5* Westin Dragonara Resort, Malta. 5 nights in a Deluxe Sea View Room on a bed and breakfast basis, for 2 adults (and up to 2 children if necessary). Both would include flights from all London airports. Christmas, New Year and Easter dates are excluded.
Prize provider terms and conditions also apply: https://www.mercuryholidays.co.uk/here-to-help/terms-and-conditions
The fourth winner selected at random will win…
MagicBreaks Disneyland Paris
A 4 night stay at Disneyland Paris with Eurostar tickets and daily park entry included for a family of four. Accommodation is on a room-only basis. Prize must be booked before October 2018 for travel in 2019.
The Walt Disney Company Limited has no involvement or responsibility whatsoever with the running of this competition, and shall not be liable for any losses, damages or costs should a entrant make any claim against the Promoter as a result of the running of this competition
Prize provider terms and conditions also apply: https://www.magicbreaks.co.uk/information/booking-conditions/
The fifth winner selected at random will win…
Prize must be taken between 8 January – 31 March 2019, subject to availability.
Dubai Parks & Resorts
A three-night stay for a family of four at Dubai Parks & Resorts, staying at the Lapita™ Hotel and including return economy flights courtesy of Virgin Holidays. Accommodation will be provided on a room only basis. Transfers are not included.
Prize provider terms and conditions also apply: https://www.dubaiparksandresorts.com/en/terms-conditions
The sixth winner selected at random will win...
GN Holidays Warner Party break weekend
The prize is 2 places in a standard twin or double chalet for one of a Warner Party break weekend.
Winner will be able to choose from 7 different weekend breaks between September 2018 & April 2019 – see links to breaks below with details of everything included for each:
Prize provider terms and conditions also apply: http://gnholidays.com/termsandconditions
Winner and his/her guest(s) are solely responsible for ensuring they have valid travel documentation (including passport/visa/visa waiver as may be required), obtaining adequate travel insurance and appropriate vaccinations / inoculations for foreign travel at their own expense.
9. The prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the prize providers.
10. Prizes are as stated and are non-exchangeable and non-transferable. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize in whole or in part.
11. The winner is responsible for paying all associated costs that are not specifically stated in any Promotional materials or these Terms and Conditions, including (where applicable) transport, accommodation, meal costs, spending money, insurance and all other incidentals. Winners are also personally responsible for any personal or incidental expenses and any VAT, national and/or local tax liabilities incurred in claiming or using the prize. By participating in the Promotion, participants agree that the prize is awarded on an "as is" basis, and that neither the Promoter nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies, make any representations or warranties of any nature with respect to the prize.
12. In the event that, for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control the Promoter is unable to award the prize as described in these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to award a prize of a similar nature and an equivalent value, or at its sole discretion, the cash value of the prize. The Promoter also reserves the right to award a prize of a similar nature and an equivalent value, or at its sole discretion, the cash value of the prize if in its reasonable discretion it is appropriate to do so.
Winner Announcement and claiming of prize
13. Winners will be notified by email or using the other contact details provided to the Promoter within 14 days after the end of the Promotion Period. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winners during the specified time. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw another winner from the valid/correct entries that were received during the Promotion Period. Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
14. Winners will be required to confirm acceptance of the applicable prize within 14 days of having been notified. If the winner has not claimed their prize by the date specified or the winner refuses or is unable to provide an eligible postal address for receipt of their prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another participant.
15. The prize will be delivered within a reasonable time and by no later than 28 days after the prize has been accepted.
16. For a list of winners please send a stamped self-addressed envelope by no later than 28 days after the end of the Promotion Period to News UK, Promotions Department, 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF stating for which Promotion you would like winners’ details.
Data Protection and Publicity
18. Participants’ names and general locations will be published if they are the winner of the Promotion in accordance with regulatory requirements, both during this and future promotions by the Promoter or any associated or subsidiary company of News Corp UK & Ireland Limited. This includes making their name available on the Promoter's websites and social media platforms. The winner and any guests will also be required to participate in reasonable publicity relating to this Promotion.
19. The Promoter's decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
20. If participants do not provide any of the mandatory information requested when participating in the Promotion, their entry will be void.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to require the participants to prove that they are eligible. If a winner is found to be ineligible, the Promoter reserves the right to award their prize to another participant and to require the return of any prize already awarded.
22. The provision of the prize does not imply endorsement by the prize providers or other third parties concerned in any way with the Promotion. Any complaints or queries relating to the use of the prize should be directed to the prize providers.
23. Unless otherwise stated in the promotional materials, this Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, the manufacturer or service provider of the relevant prize. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to the manufacturer or service provider of the relevant prize (although, if you win your details may be disclosed to the prize provider in order to provide you with the prize).
24. Entrants must not do anything illegal and/or dangerous and/or that would put themselves or others at any risk. Save where it has been negligent, the Promoter will not be responsible for any damage, loss or injury resulting from participants' entry into the Promotion or their acceptance and/or use of the prize, or for technical, hardware or software failures, lost, faulty or unavailable network connections or difficulties of any kind that may limit or prohibit participant's ability to participate in the Promotion. The Promoter will not be responsible for any lost, damaged, defaced, incomplete, illegible or otherwise unreadable entries. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt by the Promoter of any entries. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall in any way limit the Promoter's liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for any other matter where liability may not be limited as a matter of law.
25. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the Promotion (including altering prizes) if, in its sole discretion, the Promotion is not capable of being conducted as specified. In the event of a printing or other error resulting in there being more winners than prizes for the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to (a) declare as void any claims or entries resulting from such printing or other error; and/or (b) allocate the available prize(s) through a further draw or to divide the prize(s) or the value of the prize(s) between the winners of the Promotion.
26. Any participant who enters or attempts to enter the Promotion in a manner, which in the Promoter's reasonable opinion is contrary to these Terms and Conditions or by its nature is unjust to other entrants (including tampering with the operation of the Promotion, cheating, hacking, deception or any other unfair playing practices such as intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other participants or the Promoter and/or any of its agents or representatives) may be rejected from the Promotion at the Promoter's sole discretion. Furthermore, where such actions have significantly impaired the Promotion, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, add further stages to the Promotion as it deems reasonably necessary in order to resolve any problems arising from such actions.
27. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions. Any amendments will be published on the Promoter’s website (the Website).
28. These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute or claim arising in association with the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions.
29. The promoter of this Promotion is News Group Newspapers Ltd (publisher of The Sun and The Sun on Sunday) of 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF (the Promoter).