BEAT THE PRO. CLAIM BRAGGING RIGHTS. WIN PRIZES.
Challenge our Champion and win for the chance to take home ultimate bragging rights and awesome prizes thanks to Melbourne City FC and EA Sports!
I acknowlege that I am over 18 years of age or have parental/guardian consent.
Consent and Release:
1. I give Melbourne City FC Pty Ltd (ABN 39 128 569 264) and City in the Community (ABN 87 602 502 429), their assigns, successors, licensees, agents and authorised third parties, including Football Federation Australia, broadcasters, sponsors and the City Football Group (‘the Club’) the irrevocable right to use my name/photograph/image/audio recording/video recording and likeness in all forms and manner (‘My Image’) for the purposes of advertising, media publicity, publication, general display or for any other club or promotional purposes in whole or in part, including but not limited to publication on internet web sites, social media platforms, broadcasts, printed material and any other publications as released to or by the Club (‘Publication’) anywhere in the world.
2. I waive any interest that I may have in the copyright to My Image now or at any future time and acknowledge that I am not entitled, nor shall in the future be entitled, to receive any payment or consideration in respect of it and agree to make no claim against the Club for any payments for the Publication of My Image.
3. I forever waive any right to inspect or approve any Publication of My Image by the Club.
4. I release and indemnify the Club from any loss, damage, costs, expense, or claim (including consequential loss) connected with the Publication of My Image, including action for defamation, libelous material, breach of privacy, or copyright.
5. I understand that the Club cannot control unauthorised use of My Image by persons not associated with the Club upon the Publication of My Image. I understand that the Club will not be accountable should overseas recipients of My Image breach Australian privacy laws and that I will not be able to seek redress under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth)