2019 Trees of Hope Event Rules
1. Ameristar Casino St. Charles, LLC. (“Ameristar”). “Trees of Hope Charity Promotion” (the Promotion) will run, November 26, 2019 – December 15, 2019.
2. The Trees of Hope Charity Promotion is valid only in the United States.
3. While people of all ages are welcomed to view the Trees of Hope displays, guests must be 21 or older to cast a vote.
4. Voting opens at 6am on Tuesday, November 26th and will remain open through 11:59pm on Sunday, December 15th.
5. When the contest starts, a contest microsite will be promoted on Boyd Gaming Corporation social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn).
6. To vote, visit the microsite. From the microsite, click your favorite charity tree to vote for it.
7. Voting is limited to one vote per person, per day during the contest.
8. The trees will be placed in the Ameristar St. Charles Streetscape.
9. Voting results will be announced on Thursday, December 19th where prizes will be awarded to local charities.
10. Prize amounts are as follows:
- 1st Place - $2,000
- 2nd Place - $1,500
- 3rd Place - $1,000
- 4th & 5th Place - $500 each
11. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes within or beyond the control of Boyd which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Promotion, Boyd reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the promotion in accordance with Missouri Gaming Regulations.
12. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage or manipulate any program or equipment to undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and, should such an attempt be made, Boyd reserves the right to seek recourse against any such person to the fullest extent of the law.
13. Entries will be retained for record-keeping purposes in accordance with company policy and legal requirements.
14. Void where prohibited by law.
15. Each entrant and winner shall indemnify and hold harmless Ameristar and, Boyd Gaming Corporation against any damage, loss, claim or liability arising from his or her participation in this promotion. Ameristar and, Boyd Gaming Corporation assume no liability of any kind for any property loss or damage or personal injury occurring in connection with any prizes.
16. By participating in the promotion, each participant agrees to and acknowledges that they will abide by the official rules, regulations and procedures of the promotion.
17. Ameristar reserves the right to disqualify participants who violate the official rules.
18. Ameristar will resolve any and all disputes and situations at its discretion, and its decisions are final and binding.
19. Ameristar is not liable for lost, late, illegible, mutilated or misdirected mail or entries nor for electronic transmission errors or delays resulting in the omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, hardware, software, or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable connections, fraud,
incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by it, users, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the promotion by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may limit, restrict, or prevent a participant’s ability to participate in the promotional activity.
20. If the promotional activity is not capable of running as planned due to printing or typographical errors, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes within or beyond the control of the Sponsor or Sponsor’s authorized representatives which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion, then Ameristar reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotional activity.
21. Offer not valid to persons on a Disassociated Patrons, Voluntary Exclusion or Self Exclusion List in Missouri, Indiana, and Ohio or who have been otherwise excluded from participating property.
22. Falsification of any information will result in ineligibility.
23. All promotions are Central Standard Time.
24. Valid at Ameristar Casino St. Charles, LLC, One Ameristar Blvd., St. Charles, MO 63301.
25. Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and requirements, including requirements of the Missouri Gaming Commission.
26. Governed by Missouri law.
27. The official rules and any amendments to them will be made available at the B Connected Center.
28. Gambling problem? Please call 1.888.BETSOFF.