Enter your information to win a relaxing five-night stay at the Hawks Cay Resort on the secluded island of Duck Key, in the heart of the Florida Keys, and round trip airfare for two.
Priceline.com Season of Savings Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN.
A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE ONE’S CHANCES OF WINNING.
VOID IN QUEBEC AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Eligibility: The Priceline.com Season of Savings Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is only open to permanent legal residents of the fifty (50) states of the United States (“U.S.”), the District of Columbia (“D.C.”) (excluding Guam, Puerto Rico and all other U.S. and foreign territories and possessions) and permanent legal residents of Canada (excluding Quebec) who are currently physically located and residing therein and who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of entry into the Sweepstakes. To participate in MGM Resorts/Allegiant Airlines Sweepstakes, entrants must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older as of the date of entry into that particular Individual Weekly Sweepstakes. Entrants must also have either a valid Social Security number and/or a valid U.S. Individual Tax Identification Number or a valid Social Insurance Number. Employees of Priceline.com Incorporated (“Sponsor”), LATAM Airlines, Grupo Posadas, Visit Florida, Sole’ Watersports, Visa, MGM Resorts, Allegiant Airlines, Aeroméxico, Enteractive Solutions Group, Inc. (“Sweepstakes Administrator”), their advertising or Sweepstakes agencies, those involved in the production, development, implementation or handling of the Sweepstakes, any agents acting for, or on behalf of the above entities, their respective parent companies, officers, directors, subsidiaries, franchisees, affiliates, licensees, service providers, prize providers, any other person or entity associated with the Sweepstakes (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”) and/or members of their immediate families (i.e. a spouse, domestic partner, child, sibling, parent and their respective spouses, regardless of whether they reside) and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, whether or not related, are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes.
2. Sweepstakes Period: For all purposes of this Sweepstakes, all times refer to Eastern Time (“ET”) and Sponsor’s computer is the official clock. The Sweepstakes begins on November 19, 2018 at 6:00:00 a.m. ET and ends on January 14, 2019 at 6:00:00 a.m. ET (“Sweepstakes Period”). The Sweepstakes consists of eight (8) separate and individual weekly sweepstakes (each an “Individual Weekly Sweepstakes”). See below chart for entry deadlines for each Individual Weekly Sweepstakes.
INDIVIDUAL WEEKLY SWEEPSTAKES
Grupo Posadas Sweepstakes
11/19/18 at 6:00:00 a.m. ET
11/26/18 at 6:00:00 a.m. ET
LATAM Airlines Sweepstakes
11/26/18 at 6:00:01 a.m. ET
12/03/18 at 6:00:00 a.m. ET
AM Resorts Sweepstakes
12/03/18 at 6:00:01 a.m. ET
12/10/18 at 6:00:00 a.m. ET
Visit Florida Sweepstakes
12/10/18 at 6:00:01 a.m. ET
12/17/18 at 6:00:00 a.m. ET
Visa Gift Card Sweepstakes
12/17/18 at 6:00:01 a.m. ET
12/24/18 at 6:00:00 a.m. ET
Priceline Express Deal Sweepstakes
12/24/18 at 6:00:01 a.m. ET
12/31/18 at 6:00:00 a.m. ET
MGM Resorts/Allegiant Airlines Sweepstakes
12/31/18 at 6:00:01 a.m. ET
01/07/19 at 6:00:00 a.m. ET
Aeroméxico Airlines Sweepstakes
01/07/19 at 6:00:01 a.m. ET
01/14/19 at 6:00:00 a.m. ET
3. How to Participate: To enter a particular Individual Weekly Sweepstakes, entrants must access http://www.priceline.com/seasonofsavings (“Website”) during the corresponding period for that Individual Weekly Sweepstakes as per the chart above. Then entrants must complete and submit the entry form by providing the following information: first name, last name, phone number and email address (“Entry Information”). After completing and submitting the Entry Information, said entrant will then receive one (1) entry into that particular Individual Weekly Sweepstakes (“Entry”). Limit one (1) Entry per person per email address per day per Individual Weekly Sweepstakes. Entries for a particular Individual Weekly Sweepstakes must be received by the applicable dates and times stated in the above chart. All required Entry Information must be completed in full, be accurate, current, and be valid. The Entry Information must match the information of the entrant that completed the act of physically entering the Sweepstakes. Entrants who submit multiple Entries of any kind in excess of the limits stated herein will be disqualified and their entries voided. If an entrant is a resident of a jurisdiction that deems him/her to be a minor, he/she must obtain parental/legal guardian consent prior to entering or submitting any personally identifiable information. A minor is defined as a resident of Alabama or Nebraska in the U.S. or a resident of Newfoundland and Labrador, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, or British Columbia or the Northwest Territory, Nunavut or the Yukon Territory in Canada who is under nineteen (19) years of age, a resident of Mississippi in the U.S. who is under twenty-one (21) years of age, or a resident of the remaining forty-seven (47) U.S. states and six (6) Canadian provinces who is under eighteen (18) years of age (“Minor”). If entrants use a web-enabled mobile device to participate, data rates may apply (entrants should contact their service provider for data rates/plans). Entrants should use care and not drive while entering the Sweepstakes. Entries in excess of the stated limits will be disqualified. Proof of submitting an Entry will not be deemed by the Sponsor as proof of receipt or entry into the Sweepstakes. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods other than as described herein, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void that entrant’s Entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of a prize is subject to eligibility verification and other conditions and requirements, as set forth below. The Website may not be accessible from all mobile phones, handheld devices, and/or tablets. If an entrant experiences any issues participating, he/she should access the Website from a desktop or laptop computer.
4. Prizes: There will be eight (8) prizes available to be awarded in this Sweepstakes, one (1) prize per Individual Weekly Sweepstakes as fully described below:
Grupo Posadas Sweepstakes:
One (1) winner will receive a 4 Day/ 3 Night "All Inclusive" stay for two (2) guests at the Live Aqua Cancun All Inclusive in Cancun, Mexico (“Trip”). Trip includes round-trip, coach-class air transportation for winner and guest to Cancun, Mexico from a major commercial airport near winner’s residence (as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion).The winner will receive a gift certificate to book the reservation. This award is valid for one (1) year from issued date in the header of the document and is subject to availability and restrictions during certain periods, such as major holiday weekends. Blackout dates are: November: 21-23; December: 24-31; January: 1-5, 2019; February: 7, 2019; December: 24-31, 2019. Reservations must be made three (3) to six (6) weeks prior to intended travel date. The prize letter will not be reissued, replaced or extended. The award does not include any personal amenities such as valet, telephone, etc. IT IS NOT TRANSFERABLE to another person or hotels (it will be voided if transferred) and it does not have a cash value. The prize is applicable to one double room only. The total approximate retail value (“ARV”) of prize is $3,000 USD.
LATAM Airlines Sweepstakes:
One (1) winner will receive two (2) round trip tickets in Economy Class cabin (fare code DM00N1-0) onboard LATAM from one (1) U.S. gateway to one (1) South America gateway and a hotel stay up to $800 USD in value (at a hotel as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion). Gateways are limited to MIA/ORL/NYC/LAS/LAX/BOS - For LATAM gateways in the U.S. and South America, please visit: https://www.latam.com/en_us/. Winner and travel guest must be eighteen (18) years of age or older at time of travel. All travel must be completed by November 26, 2019 and no extensions will be allowed. Prize does not include airport taxes, surcharges, or any administration fees that may apply and such costs must be paid at time tickets are issued. Tickets are non-transferable and will not be re-issued if lost or stolen. Change fees may apply. LATAM will issue e-tickets unless otherwise instructed. Paper tickets will incur fees not covered as part of the prize. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for any missed connections, delays of any kind, or any expenses incurred as a result of the use of the tickets. Reservations must be made at least forty-five (45) days prior to intended travel date. Due to high demand in air travel, tickets are subject to black-out dates throughout the year, including but not limited to June 1st thru August 20th 2019 & December 1st 2018 thru January 20th 2019. Additional black-out dates may apply. Winner should check with the airline to confirm any additional black-out dates. The carrier reserves the right to without notice substitute alternate carriers or aircraft and alter and omit origin and destination places shown in case of necessity. Schedules are subject to change without notice. The total ARV of prize is up to $2,800 USD. (If less than $2,800 USD, winner will not receive the difference in cash or otherwise.)
AM Resorts Sweepstakes:
One (1) winner will receive a 4 Day/ 3 Night stay for two (2) guests at the Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa in Cancun, Mexico (“Trip”). Trip includes round-trip, coach-class air transportation for winner and guest to Cancun, Mexico from a major commercial airport near winner’s residence (as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion).The winner will receive a gift certificate to book the reservation. This award is valid for one (1) year from issued date in the header of the document and is subject to availability and restrictions during certain periods, such as major holiday weekends. Blackout dates are: November: 21-23; December: 24-31; January: 1-5, 2019; February: 7, 2019. Reservations must be made three (3) to six (6) weeks prior to intended travel date. The prize letter will not be reissued, replaced or extended. The award does not include any personal amenities such as valet, telephone, etc. IT IS NOT TRANSFERABLE to another person or hotels (it will be voided if transferred) and it does not have a cash value. The prize is applicable to one double room only. The total ARV of prize is $3,000 USD. Booking Window - Now to 12/12/18 and Travel Window - Now to 3/20/19.
Visit Florida Sweepstakes:
One (1) winner will receive a five (5) nights stay for two (2) guests at the Hawks Cay Resort in Duck Key, Florida in The Florida Keys (“Trip”). Trip includes round-trip, coach-class air transportation for winner and guest to the nearest airport from a major commercial airport near winner’s residence (as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion); one (1) sunset cruise for winner and guest courtesy of Sole’ Watersports.The winner will receive a gift certificate to book the reservation. All travel must be completed by December 16, 2019. Trip is subject to availability and restrictions during certain periods, such as major holiday weekends and blackout dates. Reservations must be made prior to intended travel date. The prize letter will not be reissued, replaced or extended. The award does not include any personal amenities such as valet, telephone, etc. IT IS NOT TRANSFERABLE to another person or hotels (it will be voided if transferred) and it does not have a cash value. The prize is applicable to one double room only. The total ARV of prize is $3,500 USD.
Visa Gift Card Sweepstakes:
One (1) winner will receive one (1) five hundred dollar ($500) USD Visa Card. Visa Card is subject to stated terms and conditions. The total ARV of prize is $500 USD.
Priceline Express Deal Sweepstakes:
One (1) winner will receive one (1) Hotel $500 USD Express Deal Coupon. Sponsor will award one (1) $500 Express Deal Coupon code for the cost of the hotel at the Website. Express Deal – exact hotel revealed after booking. All sales final. Limited quantities available. Valid for one (1) redemption of up to $500 USD on Express Deal hotel bookings on Priceline.com or through the Priceline.com app. Any costs in excess of $500 USD will be the responsibility of the winner. Coupon will only be valid through 12/31/19 and can be used by winner one time only. Coupon code cannot be redeemed for cash value or combined with any other promotion, discount or offer. Coupon code subject to additional terms and conditions of use as stated therein. Coupon code is good only for original recipient of same and is not transferable. Once furnished to recipient/redeemer, he/she bears sole responsibility for coupon code; and, Sponsor and the other Promotion Entities expressly disclaim any and all liability for a lost or stolen coupon code; if coupon code is irregular, the liability of Sponsor and Promotion Entities is limited to replacement with another coupon code. The total ARV of prize is $500 USD.
MGM Resorts/Allegiant Airlines Sweepstakes:
One (1) winner will receive a three (3) night stay for two (2) people at the MGM Grand in a Grand King room, plus two (2) tickets to KA by Cirque du Soleil and a $100 Food and Beverage Credit (“Trip”). This award is non-transferrable. Trip includes round-trip, coach-class air transportation for winner and guest to Las Vegas, NV from closest Allegiant source market airport near winner’s residence (as determined by Allegiant, in its sole discretion). Visit www.allegiant.com for route map. Vouchers will be provided for the winner to book flights via www.allegiant.com. Value of the vouchers are $250 per voucher. Vouchers are one time use with balances being forfeited. Winner and travel companion must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older. Hotel stay is provided on a space available basis. Hotel reservation must be made at least thirty (30) days prior to intended travel dates. Prize is valid until November 30, 2019. No extensions beyond the validity dates previously outlined will be permitted. Winner and travel companion must travel together on the same itinerary. Winner and travel companion must be able to take the trip by November 30, 2019 or prize will be forfeited. Trip is subject to space. Additional Allegiant Air Terms and Conditions apply. Dates of trip, travel arrangements and accommodations are subject to Sponsor’s approval, at its sole discretion, and are subject to change. Airfare and accommodations are based on availability and may be subject to certain blackout dates (1/1-5, 3/1-30, 4/14-16, 11/20-30, 12/1 and 12/18-31). Once travel documents are issued, neither travel arrangements nor travel companion may be changed without the approval of Sponsor. Travel must be round-trip. If, in the sole judgment of the Sponsor, air travel is not required due to winner’s proximity to prize location, air travel will not be provided. All travel expenses not specifically listed, including but not limited to, transportation between winner’s home and the closest Allegiant source market airport, ground transportation, meals, incidentals, gratuities, airline fees, fuel, surcharges (including NAV surcharges), airport fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes or other expenses, are winner’s responsibility and must be paid by winner with a credit card at the time of booking, where applicable. Sponsor is not liable for delays, cancellation or unforeseen events related to the flights. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates. Winner and travel companion are responsible for procuring personal travel insurance prior to departure, if desired. Any expenses not specified are the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prizes is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion or as provided herein. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value. All federal, state, provincial, territorial, and local taxes, and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the prize(s) are the sole responsibility of the winner(s). Arrangements for delivery of prize(s) will be made after winner validation. Prize is non-transferable. The total ARV of prize is $2,500 USD.
Aeroméxico Airlines Sweepstakes:
One (1) winner will receive two (2) tickets on Aeroméxico in the form of two (2) travel certificates. Bearers of travel certificates are entitled to one (1) round-trip economy class ticket on AM US-MX from any Aeroméxico U.S. Gateway, which can be found at https://aeromexico.com/en-us/destinations, to any Mexican destination serviced by Aeroméxico. Travel must be completed by November 26, 2019. Travel certificates are valid until November 26, 2019. The validity of travel certificates cannot be extended. Travel certificates have no cash value. Holiday periods and high demand seasons are blacked out; please verify with your agent. All requests will be subject to availability in G class. If there is availability, the reservation code will be sent to winner via email. If there are alternate flights and/or dates, they may be sent to the winner. Travel arrangements must be made at least two (2) weeks before intended departure date. Applicable taxes and surcharges are not included and must be paid before tickets are issued. Form of payment: Must be made by Credit or Debit Card. Travel certificates are valid on Aeroméxico flights 001-3999 only and do not apply on any code share flights. Tickets, once issued are non-transferrable and cannot be reissued. Travelers are responsible to check-in at www.aeromexico.com 24 hours prior to departure. Valid passport and travel documents are the responsibility of the winner and his/her guest. The total ARV of prize is $1,500 USD.
Total ARV of all prizes is $ 17,300 USD
Odds of winning a prize depends on the total number of eligible Entries received during the applicable Individual Weekly Sweepstakes Period. Limit one (1) Sweepstakes prize per person for the entire Sweepstakes. Vouchers, coupons, gift cards, codes, and/or travel certificates if applicable, cannot be exchanged/redeemed for cash or combined with any other offer and are subject to the stated terms and conditions of the corresponding issuer, which include expiration dates. Air transportation (if applicable) only provided for winners of an Individual Weekly Sweepstakes who live more than one-hundred (100) miles from destination. The ARV of a flight may vary depending upon the point of departure, destination, fare fluctuation, and if the winner takes the allotted guest. Additional compensation will not be provided if the value of the flight is less than the stated ARV. The flights are subject to air travel availability, holiday and blackout dates, and all other prize and travel restrictions. Once determined, no change, extension, or substitution of the flight dates is permitted, except by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. Once the details of the flights have been confirmed, any cancellation or change fees or restructuring of the details are the sole responsibility of the winner. If a winner chooses to take more guests than allotted in the prize description, the Sponsor and/or prize provider are not responsible for arranging or booking such additional travel arrangements (i.e. flight reservations). The winners and their respective guest must take air travel on same travel itinerary. If a winner is a resident of a jurisdiction that deems him/her to be a Minor, he/she must be accompanied by his/her parent/legal guardian and such person must pay for his/her own flight unless deemed to be the allotted guest. If the guest is a resident of a jurisdiction that deems him/her to be a Minor, he/she must be accompanied by his/her parent/legal guardian and such person must pay his/her own flight unless deemed to be the winner. The Sponsor and/or prize provider reserves the right to award the prize “as is” and to structure the travel route in their sole discretion. The winners are solely responsible for all other incidentals/expenses associated with the receipt or use of a prize that are not specifically mentioned as being included as part of any prize, including but not limited to (and as applicable), taxes, air transfers, government fees, unspecified ground transportation, meals, tips, gratuities, hotel accommodations/incidentals, excursions, tours, laundry service, local and long distance telephone calls or other communications, mobile phone roaming fees, internet or wireless services, souvenirs, travel documents, service charges, travel insurance premiums, travel insurance, baggage fees, and in case of Canadian winners, any applicable custom and/or import fees, and any other personal expenses.The winners and their guests are solely responsible for providing/obtaining all necessary identification documents (e.g. visa, required medically advisable immunizations if applicable, passport, which may have to be valid for up to six (6) months beyond travel date, depending on travel destination). In order to comply with the REAL ID Act (https://www.dhs.gov/real-id), adult travelers carrying driver’s licenses from a select number of U.S. states may be required to present a valid U.S. passport to travel on a domestic commercial flight in addition to international travel. Failure to provide such documents may result in flight cancellation upon airport check-in. If a winner elects to travel or accept a prize (as the case may be) without a guest, he/she will receive the applicable prize in increments appropriate for only one (1) person (him/herself) and no additional compensation will be awarded. TRAVEL TO CERTAIN DESTINATIONS CARRIES AN INHERENT RISK OF DISEASE, INCLUDING BY WAY OF EXAMPLE ONLY, DENGUE, INFLUENZA, AND ZIKA. YOU ARE THEREFORE CAUTIONED TO CONSULT WITH A PHYSICIAN OR HEALTH CARE PROVIDER BEFORE TRAVELING TO A DESTINATION. The prize restrictions/conditions stated herein are not all-inclusive and may be subject to additional restrictions/conditions, which may be stated in the Affidavit/Release and/or the winner’s travel documents. No cash equivalent for a prize will be available. The prizes are not transferable and cannot be substituted by winners. However, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, choose to substitute a prize with one (1) of comparable or greater value due to unavailability or for any other reason. As applicable, the prizes and prize notifications will only be sent to addresses within the fifty (50) states of the U.S. (including D.C.) and Canada (excluding Quebec). Any depiction of the prizes in the promotional materials or otherwise is for illustrative purposes only. All federal, state, provincial, territorial, or other tax liabilities (including but not limited to income taxes for U.S. winners or U.S. withholding fees for Canadian winners, if applicable) arising from participation in the Sweepstakes or the award of a prize will be the sole responsibility of the winner. If the prize is $600 USD or more and the winner is from the U.S., he/she will be issued an IRS Form 1099-MISC from the Sponsor or Sponsor’s designee for the total ARV of the prize won (as stated herein) in the calendar year won. If the winner is from Canada, he/she may be responsible for U.S. foreign withholding taxes on prize value. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
5. Drawings: Potential winners will be randomly selected in a series of drawings held by the Sponsor located in Norwalk, CT on or about the U.S. business day after each Individual Weekly Sweepstakes has ended (each an “Individual Drawing Date”) from among all eligible Entries received for each Individual Weekly Sweepstakes. If an Individual Drawing Date lands on a holiday, that drawing will be held on or about the following U.S. business day. Non-winning eligible Entries received for a particular Individual Weekly Sweepstakes will not be retained and entered into subsequent Individual Weekly Sweepstakes drawings.
6. Notification of Winners: Each potential winner of an Individual Weekly Sweepstakes will be notified via the email address associated with his/her Entry by the Sweepstakes Administrator within approximately two (2) days of the applicable Individual Drawing Date. Potential winners will have two (2) business days to respond to the email notification by emailing his/her requested responses (e.g. answers to eligibility questions). If a Canadian resident is selected as a potential winner, he/she must correctly answer a time-based mathematical skill-testing question administered during the aforementioned notification email to be eligible for a prize. If a potential winner does not respond to the eligibility questions within two (2) business days; if Canadian, he/she cannot correctly answer the time-based mathematical skill-testing question;if he/she is found to be ineligible; if he/she does not comply with these Official Rules; or if his/her prize or prize notification message is returned as undeliverable, such potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner may be selected from all remaining eligible Entries received for the applicable drawing, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Each potential winner of a prize over $600 USD will be required to sign, have notarized, and return an original unmodified Affidavit of Eligibility (or, if a resident of Canada, a Declaration), a Liability Release, (where legal) a Publicity Release and any other documentation that Sponsor and/or the Sweepstakes Administrator requires (collectively “Affidavit/Release”) within five (5) business days after receipt by a potential winner or such potential winner may be disqualified and an alternate potential winner for such Individual Weekly Sweepstakes may be selected. If a potential winner is a resident of a jurisdiction that deems him/her to be a Minor, his/her parent or legal guardian will be required to sign the Affidavit/Release on his/her behalf. By returning the completed Affidavit/Release, each winner attests to the provisions stated therein including the accuracy of the information contained therein and compliance with these Official Rules. Each winner’s guest (if applicable) will be required to sign, have notarized, and return a Liability Release, a Publicity Release and any other documentation that Sponsor and/or Sweepstakes Administrator requires (“Guest Release”) within five (5) business days after receipt by the potential winner. If guest is a resident of a jurisdiction that deems him/her to be a Minor, his/her parent or legal guardian will be required to sign the Guest Release on his/her behalf.
7. Publicity Grant: Except where prohibited by law, entry and/or a winner’s acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for the Sweepstakes Entities and their respective designees to use such winner’s/entrant’s name, address (city and state/province/territory), photo, likeness, biographical information, statement, and voice and prize won (if applicable) for advertising/publicity purposes worldwide and in all forms of media (including posting on the Website or any social media channels), now or hereafter devised, in perpetuity, without further notice or compensation to, or permission from, winner/entrant, connection with said Sweepstakes or the prize awarded.
8. General Conditions: This Sweepstakes is governed by these Official Rules and all applicable federal, state, provincial, territorial, and local laws and regulations. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree and acknowledge to be bound by these Official Rules, as well as the decisions of the Sponsor and/or the Sweepstakes Administrator which are final and binding in all respects; to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with these Official Rules; to indemnify and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities from any and all liability resulting or arising from use of any submitted Entry or from the Sweepstakes or from the acceptance and/or use of any prize awarded (including any travel or activity related thereto); and to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against the Sweepstakes Entities. Once submitted, Entries become the sole property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. Any person attempting to defraud or tamper with this Sweepstakes will be prosecuted and is not eligible for a prize. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as originally planned, Sponsor in its discretion, reserves the right to cancel, suspend or modify the Sweepstakes or any portion(s) thereof and to conduct the applicable Individual Weekly Sweepstakes drawing(s) from among all salvageable eligible Entries received prior to and/or after (as appropriate) the action taken by the Sponsor, or otherwise award the prizes in a manner that is fair and equitable by Sponsor. Notice of such action by the Sponsor will be posted on the Website as well as any applicable social media platforms. In case of a dispute over the identity of an entrant who submitted a winning Entry, the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the Entry will be deemed the entrant. Said person must comply with these Official Rules, be the person who completed the act of entering, and, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, may be required to provide proof of ownership of the email account.
10. Disclaimers: The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible or liable for Entries that are entered by other than human means (such as by an automated computer program or any non-human mechanism, entity, or device), in excess of the stated limit, or for Entries that are illegible, late, tampered with, forged, incomplete, misdirected, deleted, damaged, lost, misplaced, stolen, destroyed, dropped, inaccessible, corrupted, jumbled, or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules and such Entries will be disqualified. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree and acknowledge that the Sweepstakes Entities shall have no responsibility or liability (including, but not limited to, liability for any property loss, damage, personal injury or death) in connection with: participation in this Sweepstakes; human error; incorrect or inaccurate transcription of Entry Information or redemption information; acceptance/possession, use/misuse, and/or defects of the prizes awarded herein; typographical errors in the Sweepstakes advertising/Sweepstakes material; including, but not limited to, in the case of Canadian winners, disputes over answers to mathematical skill testing questions; any technical malfunctions of the telephone network, computer online system, computer dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or internet service provider utilized by Sweepstakes; interruption or inability to access the Sweepstakes, the Website (or Sponsor’s/Sweepstakes Administrator’s inability to access content on the Website), or any website or online service via the internet due to hardware or software compatibility problems; wireless network dead zones or obstructions; any damage to entrant’s (or any third person’s) computer/mobile device and/or its contents related to or resulting from any part of this Sweepstakes or from entering or downloading materials/software in connection with the Sweepstakes; any lost/delayed data transmissions, omissions, interruptions, defects or any other errors or malfunctions; and/or any fraudulent (including unauthorized) voucher/gift card uses made with lost, stolen, misplaced, or misappropriated vouchers/gift cards, incomplete (including inaccurate) voucher/gift card database information and canceled voucher/gift card amounts or expired vouchers/gift cards; and/or cancellations, delays, and/or policies that may affect a winner’s and/or guest(s) travel, or any change by the airlines, hotel chains, or any other company or any other persons providing any components of a prize(s) for a winner and his/her guest(s) due to reasons beyond Sponsor’s and/or Sweepstakes Entities control even if caused by the negligence of one (1) of the Sweepstakes Entities. Entrants hereby acknowledge that said Sweepstakes Entities have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize. Sweepstakes Entities shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience or irregularity that may be caused by or have contributed to (1) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of a prize supplier, or any of its agents, servants, employees or independent contractors, (2) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any other person or entity not an employee of Sponsor, or (3) any other cause, condition or event whatsoever beyond the control of Sponsor or its parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies. The failure of Sponsor to comply with any provision of these Official Rules due to an act of God, hurricane, war, fire, riot, earthquake, terrorism, act of public enemies, actions of governmental authorities outside of the control of Sponsor (excepting compliance with applicable codes and regulations) or other force majeure event will not be considered a breach of these Official Rules.
11. GOVERNING LAW, JURISDICTION, ARBITRATION: Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to (i) the Sweepstakes, (ii) the awarding or redemption of any prize, and/or (iii) the determination of the scope or applicability of these Official Rules or their enforcement or interpretation shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the substantive laws of the state of Connecticut without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state’s/jurisdiction’s laws. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this agreement, its enforcement, arbitrability or interpretation shall be submitted to final and binding arbitration, to be held in Fairfield County, Connecticut, before a single arbitrator. The arbitrator shall be selected by mutual agreement of Sponsor(s) and the entrant or entrants bringing forth the controversy or claim (collectively, the “Parties”) or, if the Parties cannot agree, then by striking from a list of arbitrators supplied by the American Arbitration Association or JAMS/Endispute. The arbitration shall be a confidential proceeding, closed to the general public. The arbitrator shall issue a written opinion stating the essential findings and conclusions upon which the arbitrator’s award is based. The Parties will share equally in payment of the arbitrator’s fees and arbitration expenses and any other costs unique to the arbitration hearing (recognizing that each side bears its own deposition, witness, expert and attorneys’ fees and other expenses to the same extent as if the matter were being heard in court). Entrant(s) agrees that his/her claim will be resolved individually, exclusively by arbitration, without resort to any form of class action. Entrant(s) further agrees that any claim/judgment/award in such arbitration shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in the Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys' fees; and, under no circumstances, will an entrant(s) be entitled to awards. Entrant(s) hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. Should any term of this section be deemed by a tribunal of competent jurisdiction void, unenforceable or contrary to law, such term shall, but only to the extent necessary to bring this section within the requirements of law, be deemed to be severed from the other terms of these Official Rules, and the remainder of these Official Rules shall be given effect as if it had not included the severed term herein. THE PARTIES HEREBY WAIVE THEIR RIGHT TO JURY TRIAL WITH RESPECT TO ALL CLAIMS AND ISSUES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT WHETHER SOUNDING IN CONTRACT OR TORT AND INCLUDING ANY CLAIM FOR FRAUDULENT INDUCEMENT THEREOF.
12. Names of Winners: To receive the winners list or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Priceline.com Season of Savings Sweepstakes “Social Media Winners List” or “Social Media Sweeps Rules” (specify which), 800 Connecticut Avenue, Norwalk, CT 06854. All requests must be received by March 14, 2019. The Official Rules will be available on the Website during the entire Sweepstakes Period. Names of winners may also be posted on the Website. Canadian residents may omit return postage on requests.
13. Sponsor: Priceline.com Incorporated, 800 Connecticut Avenue, Norwalk, CT 06854.
14. Sweepstakes Administrator: Enteractive Solutions Group, Inc., P.O. Box 7398, Burbank, CA 91510.
©2018-19 ESG. These Official Rules may only be copied or personal use and not for any commercial purpose whatsoever. All rights reserved.