Submit your video
AND THE WINNNER IS...
Congratulations to our Cornetto Chart Show winner! What a performance: literal goose bumps. A show-stopping masterpiece that could melt even the coldest of ice creams. Congratulations!
WINNER, WINNER GUESS WHO’S HAVING ICE CREAM FOR DINNER
UNILEVER TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR CORNETTO CHARTSHOW COMPETITION IN THE UK
- This promotion is open to residents of the UK aged 16 or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- To enter, visit http://wallsicecream.com/uk/just-one-cornetto.html and upload your own version of Just One Cornetto. For the entry to be valid, entrants must use the hashtag #JustOne Cornetto and #CornettoChartShow.
- The opening date for entries is 10am GMT on 18th August 2020 date and the closing date for receipt of entries is 11:59pm GMT on 15th September 2020
- The promotion is limited to one entry per person only. Any entrant found to use multiple accounts on Facebook and/or Instagram to enter will be ineligible. No entrant may win more than one prize. Prizes are limited to one per household.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- Each entry:
- must be suitable for display and publication online and should not be obscene or indecent (including but not limited to nudity, pornography or profanity), it must not contain defamatory statements or words or symbols that are offensive either generally or to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or socioeconomic group. It must not include threats to any person, place, business or group, it must not invade privacy or other rights of any person, firm or entity, and it must not in any other way violate applicable laws and regulations or network standards;
- must not contain or refer to any products other than those of Cornetto and it must not contain or reference any third party trade marks or logos (other than those of Cornetto) unless such inclusion is merely incidental and is not unduly prominent and as long as it is included with due cause and in such a way that it does not take unfair advantage of any third party trade marks; and
- must be the entrant’s own work and must not contain any copyright protected works (other than as owned by the entrant).
- If anyone other than you appears in your entry, you must have their permission to use their name and/or likeness in the manner contemplated by this promotion.
- If any group of people elects to collaborate on a submission, they are required to designate one person as the agent of the group to enter the promotion, agree to these terms and conditions and accept the prize on behalf of the group.
- Entries received in connection with this promotion may be reviewed by the Promoter or a third party moderator after they have been placed online to confirm they comply with these terms and conditions. If any such entries are or could reasonably be construed as being unlawful or contrary to these terms and conditions, we may remove them from Cornetto UK Facebook and/or Cornetto UK Instagram immediately. The Promoter reserves the right to delete or remove any published entries from Cornetto UK Facebook and/or Cornetto UK Instagram at any time without prior notice to entrants.
- If you submit an entry that includes material the rights in which are owned by a third party, including intellectual property rights such as copyright and trade marks, you will be responsible for any legal action that party may take against you.
- Entrants shall indemnify and hold the Promoter and their respective affiliates, directors, agents, or other partners ("the Indemnitees") harmless from any claims, actions, proceedings, costs (including reasonable legal fees) and expenses brought or asserted by a third party against any of the Indemnitees arising as a result of the Promoter's use of the entrant's submission including but not limited to any breach of third party intellectual property rights.
- By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold us harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
- By submitting your entry, you grant us a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable licence to use, reproduce, distribute, and make derivative works of your entry in any media and through any media channel.
- Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- There is 1 overall competition winner. The winner will win 100 Cornetto cones in the form of 17 vouchers worth £3 each. There will be 2 smaller spot prizes, the first for the ‘Best Pet Duet’ and second for the ‘Best Dance entry’. The ‘Best Pet Duet’ prize will be a karaoke machine. The ‘Call For Dance’ prize will be a dance mat.
- All entries must be received by the closing date to be in with a chance to win. The entry with the most likes shall be the overall winner of the competition and the prize of 100 Cornettos (as above in clause 15). The winning entry will be the entry that gains the most ‘likes’. In the event of a tie, the promoter reserves the right to make the final selection. The two spot prizes (‘Best Pet Duet’ and ‘Best Dance Entry’) will be chosen by a panel of independent judges. The selection criteria shall be based on the most engaging and original entry. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The overall competition winner and the 2 spot prize winners will be notified by Cornetto UK on Facebook or Instagram by direct message within 28 days of the closing date. The winners must claim their prize by responding to the direct message confirming their full name and address within 28 days of the notification. If the prizes are unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prizes to substitute winners selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
- The winners’ details (name and county) may be made available on request to those writing to Cornetto, Unilever UK Limited, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7GR within ten weeks after the closing date, enclosing a stamped SAE.
- The winners’ content can be reposted by the Promoter or on our behalf during (The Cornetto Chart Show). The winners’ grants us a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable licence to use, reproduce, distribute and make derivative works of such footage or photographs in any media and through any media channel.
- The winners’ may be required to participate in publicity arising from this promotion.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. Entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. Entrants release Facebook or Instagram for all claims and liabilities arising in respect of the promotion.
All entry instructions form part of the rules.
- These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.