HALLMARK CHANNEL’S Summer Nights in Paradise Sweepstakes (“PROMOTION”)
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. SPONSOR: Crown Media United States, LLC. 12700 Ventura Boulevard, Studio City, CA 91604 ("Sponsor").
PRIZE PROVIDERS: The Kahala Hotel & Resort 5000 Kahala Ave, Honolulu, HI 96816 (“Prize Provider”) andHawaiian Airlines 3375 Koapaka Street, G-350, Honolulu, HI 96819 (“Prize Provider”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: Promotion is open only to persons, who are, as of date of entry, 21 years of age or older, legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 United States or D.C., except that employees, officers and directors (and the members of their households and their immediate family members (defined as parents, children and their spouses)) of Sponsor, Hawaiian Airlines and, The Kahala Hotel & Resort (individually and collectively, “Prize Provider(s)”), each of their parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, and the advertising, promotional and fulfillment agencies of each of them are not eligible to enter or win.
“Immediate Family” members shall mean parents, step-parents, grandparents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses, regardless of where they live. “Household members” shall mean people who share the same residence at least three (3) months a year, whether related or not.
Entrants may not have been convicted of a felony. By entering, each entrant understands and agrees that, if selected as a potential Grand Prize Winner (defined in Section 7 below), the entrant (and any adult member of his/her Immediate Family) will be required to consent to a background check; and, failure to sign such consents and authorizations and/or to furnish all required information will result in disqualification. In addition, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Entry (as defined in Section 4 below) and/or disqualify a potential Grand Prize Winner if the results of such background check reveal that the potential Grand Prize Winner is not eligible to participate in the Promotion or has been convicted of, or is currently charged with, a felony or a crime of moral turpitude, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Any Guest (defined in Section 7) who is participating in the Grand Prize (defined in Section 7) will also be required to consent to a background check, and failure to sign such consents and authorizations and/or to furnish all required information will result in the potential Grand Prize Winner being disqualified, and the Grand Prize being forfeited. In addition, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify a potential Grand Prize Winner if the results of such background check reveal that the Guest who is participating in the Grand Prize has been convicted of a felony or a crime of moral turpitude, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, in which case the Grand Prize will be forfeited, and Sponsor will have no liability of any kind (either to a potential Grand Prize Winner, Guest who is participating in the Grand Prize or any third party).
3. ENTRY: You may enter this sweepstakes during the period beginning at 10:00:00 A.M. Eastern Time ("ET") on 6/01/22 and ends at 11:59:59 P.M. ET on 6/30/22 (“Entry Period”). For purposes of these Rules, all times and days are Eastern Time.
- 4. HOW TO ENTER: To enter, visit https://www.hallmarkchannel.com/summer-nights-in-paradise/sweepstakes (the "Website") and follow the instructions to complete the entry in its entirety ("Entry"). The completion foregoing instructions constitutes one Entry.
The Website's database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Promotion. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an entrant, the relevant Entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Entries with duplicate email addresses or multiple entries using different email addresses for a single individual will be disqualified. Entries generated by a script, macro or other automated means are void.
5. SELECTION OF SWEEPSTAKES WINNER: One (1) Grand Prize potential winner will be selected by an authorized representative of the Sponsor at random from all eligible Entries received on or about July 15th, 2022 (“Sweepstakes Winner”). Grand Prize Winner will be determined via a random drawing by an independent judging organization whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Promotion. The odds of winning a prize will be determined by the number of eligible Entries received.
- 6. VERIFICATION OF SWEEPSTAKES WINNER: Potential Grand Prize Winner will be notified by e-mail one (1) business day (“Email Notification”) from the date potential Grand Prize Winner is selected. Potential Grand Prize Winner will be required to complete, sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability release, and/or IRS Form W-9, show a photo of a valid passport, where permitted, a publicity release, and a background check permission form.If a potential Grand Prize Winner fails to respond within five (5) business days of the Email Notification attempt or if his/her winner notification is returned as undeliverable or unclaimed, or if a potential Grand Prize Winner cannot accept or is unwilling to accept the Grand Prize for any reason or cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules, or result of his/her background check is not satisfactory to Sponsor or is otherwise found to be ineligible in Sponsor’s sole discretion, such potential Grand Prize Winner may be subject to disqualification, and an alternate winner may be selected in a random drawing from all remaining eligible Entries received and Sponsor will have no liability of any kind (either to a potential Grand Prize Winner or any third party).
Sponsor reserves the right to modify the notification procedures in connection with the selection of a winner, if any. Entry and acceptance of prize constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law) to use each winner's name, prize won, hometown and likeness for online posting and promotional purposes without prior notice or further compensation.
- 7. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE (“Grand Prize”): Grand Prize is a five (5) day/four (4) night trip for one (1) Grand Prize winner (“Grand Prize Winner”) and up to one (1) guest chosen by Grand Prize Winner ( a “Guest,” and together with the Grand Prize Winner, the “Group”) on Sponsor-selected dates to The Kahala Hotel & Resort (“Resort”) in Honolulu, Hawaii (“City”) for a trip that consists of the following elements (“Trip”). Grand Prize consists of: [a] hotel accommodations (one  standard room/quad occupancy, including room tax, subject to certain room availability), for four (4) consecutive nights at Resort;including a 60 minute customized message for 2 at the Kahala Spa [b] if Grand Prize Winner resides outside of two hundred fifty (250) miles from Resort then up to two (2) round-trip coach airfares on Hawaiian Airlines between airport closest to Grand Prize Winner’s residence (“Departure Airport”) and Kahului Airport Honolulu International Airport (“Arrival Airport”); (airports, airline carrier(s) and flights to be selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion, with possible layovers); and [c] up to two (2) round-trip ground transfers between the Arrival Airport and The Kahala Hotel & Resort.
Total ARV for Grand Prize: $8,700.00. Limit one prize per person/Address.
All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included and are solely the Grand Prize Winner’s responsibility, including, but not limited to: round-trip transportation between the Grand Prize Winner’s residence and the Departure Airport, airport departure fees, baggage fees, travel insurance, alcoholic beverages, tax, food, gratuities and tips, insurance, laundry service, spa treatments, merchandise, room service, incidental expenses, service charges, souvenirs and telephone calls and any other charges not explicitly included herein. Any damaged, lost or stolen gift card (as applicable) will not be replaced. Prizes are not redeemable or exchangeable for cash (except as required by law) and are subject to all terms and conditions of use as established by issuers or Sponsor. Fulfillment of travel and lodging are subject to air travel/flight availability, certain hotel/room availability, certain restrictions, blackout dates and Sponsor’s approval. Airline carrier and hotel regulations and conditions, including, but not limited to, any age restrictions and requirements, apply. If Grand Prize Winner chooses to not bring a Guest, the Trip will be awarded in increments suitable for the actual number of participants with no substitute prize or compensation provided to the Grand Prize Winner for any value of the Grand Prize that would have otherwise be attributable to a guest. Grand Prize Winner is solely responsible for any actions, claims or liabilities of the Group, related to any use or misuse of the Grand Prize or any Grand Prize-related activity or travel. Group must complete Trip on Sponsor-selected dates between August 1, 2022 and August 1, 2023 or Grand Prize will be forfeited in its entirety. Travel arrangements must be made through Sponsor’s agent and Sponsor shall determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. Once the travel schedule has been arranged, it cannot be altered and failure of Grand Prize Winner to follow such schedule shall not obligate Sponsor in any way to provide him/her with alternate arrangements. Airline tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable, and are not valid for upgrades. Promotion Entities (as defined in Section 8) are not responsible for any expenses incurred as a consequence of airline cancellations or delays. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates. Grand Prize Winner and Guest must travel together on the same itinerary. Grand Prize Winner and Guest are responsible for obtaining all travel documents, including passports and/or visas, as applicable.
Grand Prize Winner will be solely responsible for all fees, federal, state and local taxes and any other expenses relating to the use, acceptance and possession of a prize. Grand Prize Winner must accept the prize as stated or prize may be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate prize winner. Prizes are non-transferable in whole or in part except at the discretion of Sponsor. No substitution or cash redemption except at the discretion of Sponsor, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. Sponsor reserves the right, to substitute a prize (or component thereof) of equal or greater value in the event a prize is unavailable for any reason whatsoever. Grand Prize Winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to prize upon being awarded to prize winners and Sponsor does not have any obligation or responsibility to replace prize if lost, damaged or stolen. Prize will be awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee. Sponsor has not made nor in any manner is responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize thereof, including but not limited to its quality, condition, appearance, safety, performance. Sponsor is not responsible for any fees, costs, or additional charges resulting from an entrant or Grand Prize winner entering and participating in the Promotion and/or being awarded and/or receiving and/or using a prize.
Any depiction of prizes (or any part thereof) is for illustrative purposes only. Sponsor is responsible only for prize delivery and are not responsible for prize utility, quality or otherwise.
Grand Prize Winner will be required to supply his/her social security number to Sponsor for Sponsor to issue an IRS 1099 tax form in the value of the prize. The Grand Prize Winner is responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes, if any, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided. All prize details are at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. By accepting the prize, the Grand Prize Winner agrees to the release or his or her name, likeness, and/or entry(ies) for potential publicity purposes, where permitted by law.
By participating and accepting Grand Prize, Grand Prize Winner represents that he/she understands that travel, whether by plane, automobile, or other conveyance, or by foot, and in the air, contains some inherent element of risk of accident, illness, injury, loss or death, which may be caused by negligence, forces of nature, or other agencies, known or unknown. Grand Prize Winner and Guest represent that they recognize that such risks may be present at any time before, during and after the trip. Certain other travel restrictions may apply. Sponsor is not responsible for any cancelled, delayed, suspended or rescheduled events (including airline flights beyond its control).
- 9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION: Sponsor, Prize Providers, and their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, those working on their behalf, and each of their respective officers, directors, representatives, employees, agents, successors and assigns ("Promotion Entities") are not responsible for injury or damage to entrants' or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with, this Promotion. The Promotion Entities are not responsible for any misdirected, lost, late, inaccurate or incomplete Entries (or e-mails or other communications), and such Entries will be void. The Promotion Entities are not responsible for: (a) any computer, telephone, cable, network, satellite, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, errors, delays, disconnections, or unavailability, (b) garbled or jumbled transmissions, (c) service provider/Internet/web site/use net accessibility, availability, or traffic congestion, (d) unauthorized human intervention or (e) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information or the failure to capture any such information. All Entries and other materials submitted by entrants in connection with this Promotion become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. By entering this Promotion, each entrant hereby agrees on his/her behalf (and on behalf of his/her heirs, executors and administrators) to release, discharge defend, indemnify and hold harmless each of the Promotion Entities, from any damage, injury, death, loss or other liability, either at law or equity, whether known or unknown, asserted or non-asserted, that may arise from or in any way relate to any entrant's participation in this Promotion or the awarding, acceptance, use or misuse of any prize. Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Promotion shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. This Promotion shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, regardless of principles of conflicts of laws that may require the application of the laws of another jurisdiction. Any action or litigation concerning this Promotion shall take place exclusively in the federal or state courts sitting in New York, New York, and each entrant expressly consents to the jurisdiction of and venue in such courts and waives all defenses of lack of jurisdiction and inconvenient forum with respect to such courts. Each entrant agrees to service of process by mail or other method acceptable under the laws of the State of New York. ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND/OR AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS PROMOTION. ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO ATTORNEY'S FEES AND TO INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ENTRANT, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE.
10. GENERAL: This Promotion is void outside the 50 United States and D.C. and where prohibited by law and is subject to all applicable Federal, State and local laws and regulations. By entering this Promotion, each Entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. In addition, each Entrant represents and warrants that all information contained in his/her entry is true and accurate. Sponsor is not responsible for any printing errors in these Official Rules and Sponsor reserves the right to correct clerical or typographical errors in all promotional materials. In the event this Promotion is compromised for any reason (including due to computer virus, tampering, bugs, computer malfunction, fraud, unauthorized intervention or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor) which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right in their sole discretion to suspend, cancel, modify or terminate this Promotion, and to hold a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect Entries received prior to such action. In the event of any such suspension, cancellation, modification or termination a notice of such action will be posted on the Website, if functioning. Sponsor is not responsible if the Promotion cannot be implemented or any prize cannot be awarded due to delays or interruptions beyond Sponsor’s control, including those due to acts of God, acts of war, strikes, governmental action, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism. The use of automated software or computer programs to register for or enter this Promotion is prohibited and any individual who uses or attempts to use such methods to register, to play or to enter will be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant (and all of her/his entries) from this Promotion who does not comply with these Official Rules, and/or from any other promotion conducted now or in the future by Sponsor or any of their affiliated companies if such entrant tampers with the entry process or if her/his fraud or misconduct affects the integrity of this Promotion or otherwise interferes with the proper conduct of this Promotion.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANYONE MAKING SUCH AN ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
INNERS’ LIST: For a winner’s list (available after July 15th, 2022)send a stamped, self-addressed envelope (postage not required for VT residents) to Hallmark Channel’s Summer Nights in Paradise Sweepstakes Winner’s List, ATTN: KM, 494 Eighth Avenue, Suite 1700, New York, NY 10001.
Note: Trademarks and copyrights are the property of their owner and are not sponsors or affiliated with this promotion.