HALLMARK CHANNEL’S Summer in Santorini Sweepstakes (“PROMOTION”)
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. SPONSOR: Hallmark Media United States, LLC. 12700 Ventura Boulevard, Studio City, CA 91604 ("Sponsor").
PRIZE PROVIDER: Collette, 162 Middle Street, Pawtucket, RI 02860 (“Prize Provider”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: Promotion is open only to persons, who are, as of date of entry, 21 years of age or older, legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 United States or D.C., except employees, officers and directors (and the members of their households and their immediate family members (defined as parents, children and their spouses)) of Sponsor, (if applicable) “Prize Provider(s)”), each of their parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, and the advertising, promotional and fulfillment agencies of each of them are not eligible to enter or win.
“Immediate Family” members shall mean parents, step-parents, grandparents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses, regardless of where they live. “Household members” shall mean people who share the same residence at least three (3) months a year, whether related or not.
Entrants may not have been convicted of a felony. By entering, each entrant understands and agrees that, if selected as a potential Grand Prize Winner (defined in Section 5 below), the entrant (and any adult member of his/her Immediate Family) will be required to consent to a background check; and, failure to sign such consents and authorizations and/or to furnish all required information will result in disqualification. In addition, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Entry (as defined in Section 4 below) and/or disqualify a potential Grand Prize Winner if the results of such background check reveal that the potential Grand Prize Winner is not eligible to participate in the Promotion or has been convicted of, or is currently charged with, a felony or a crime of moral turpitude, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Any Guest of Grand Prize Winner who is participating in the Grand Prize (defined in Section 6) will also be required to consent to a background check, and failure to sign such consents and authorizations and/or to furnish all required information will result in the potential Grand Prize Winner being disqualified, and the Grand Prize being forfeited. In addition, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify a potential Grand Prize Winner if the results of such background check reveal that the Guest who is participating in the Grand Prize has been convicted of a felony or a crime of moral turpitude, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, in which case the Grand Prize will be forfeited, and Sponsor will have no liability of any kind (either to a potential Grand Prize Winner, Guest who is participating in the Grand Prize or any third party).
3. ENTRY: You may enter this sweepstakes during the period beginning at 10:00:00 A.M. Eastern Time ("ET") on 6/01/23 and ends at 11:59:59 P.M. ET on 6/30/23 (“Entry Period”). For purposes of these Rules, all times and days are Eastern Time.
4. HOW TO ENTER: To enter, visit https://www.hallmarkchannel.com/june-weddings/sweepstakes (the "Website") and follow the instructions to complete the entry in its entirety ("Entry"), including watching a video. The completion of the foregoing instructions constitutes one Entry. Limit one (1) entry per person per day regardless of whether entrant has more than one email address.
The Website's database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Promotion. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an entrant, the relevant Entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Entries with duplicate email addresses or multiple entries using different email addresses for a single individual will be disqualified. Entries generated by a script, macro or other automated means are void.
5. SELECTION OF SWEEPSTAKES WINNER: One (1) Grand Prize Winner (“Grand Prize Winner”) will be determined via a random drawing to take place on or about July 14, 2023 by an independent judging organization whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Promotion. The odds of winning a prize will be determined by the number of eligible Entries received.
6. VERIFICATION OF SWEEPSTAKES WINNER: Potential Grand Prize Winner will be notified by e-mail one (1) business day (“Email Notification”) from the date potential Grand Prize Winner is selected. Potential Grand Prize Winner will be required to complete, sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability release, and/or IRS Form W-9 where permitted, a publicity release, and a background check permission form. Except where prohibited by law, winner’s name, likeness, prize won, etc., may be used by sponsor and its agents for marketing and advertising purposes. If a potential Grand Prize Winner fails to respond within five (5) business days of the Email Notification attempt or if his/her winner notification is returned as undeliverable or unclaimed, or if a potential Grand Prize Winner cannot accept or is unwilling to accept the Grand Prize for any reason or cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules, or result of his/her background check is not satisfactory to Sponsor or is otherwise found to be ineligible in Sponsor’s sole discretion, such potential Grand Prize Winner may be subject to disqualification, and an alternate winner may be selected in a random drawing from all remaining eligible Entries received and Sponsor will have no liability of any kind (either to a potential Grand Prize Winner or any third party).
Sponsor reserves the right to modify the notification procedures in connection with the selection of a winner, if any. Entry and acceptance of prize constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law) to use each winner's name, prize won, hometown and likeness for online posting and promotional purposes without prior notice or further compensation.
PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE (“Grand Prize”): Trip for two (2) to Greece and its Islands with Collette Tours (“Tour Operator”). Includes 16 days/15 nights hotel accommodations, roundtrip airfare from the closest major airport to the winner and tour of the Greece and its islands provided by Collette Tours. For illustrative purposes only, visit https://www.gocollette.com/en/tours/europe/greece/greece-islands. Actual itinerary may differ depending on sponsor. Total ARV for Grand Prize: $11,600.00. Limit one prize per person/Address.
Prizes are not redeemable or exchangeable for cash (except as required by law) and are subject to all terms and conditions of use as established by issuers or Sponsor. If Grand Prize Winner chooses to not bring a Guest, the Trip will be awarded in increments suitable for the Grand Prize Winner only with no substitute prize or compensation provided to the Grand Prize Winner for any value of the Grand Prize that would have otherwise be attributable to a guest. Grand Prize Winner is solely responsible for any actions, claims or liabilities of the Group, related to any use or misuse of the Grand Prize or any Grand Prize-related activity or travel. Group must complete Trip no later than 6/30/24 or Grand Prize will be forfeited in its entirety. Travel arrangements must be made through Sponsor’s agent and Sponsor. Grand Prize Winner and Guest must travel together on the same itinerary. Grand Prize Winner and Guest are responsible for obtaining all travel documents, including passports and/or visas, if applicable.
Grand Prize Winner will be solely responsible for all fees, federal, state and local taxes and any other expenses relating to the use, acceptance and possession of a prize. Grand Prize Winner must accept the prize as stated or prize may be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate prize winner. Prizes are non-transferable in whole or in part except at the discretion of Sponsor. No substitution or cash redemption except at the discretion of Sponsor, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. Sponsor reserves the right, to substitute a prize (or component thereof) of equal or greater value in the event a prize is unavailable for any reason whatsoever. Grand Prize Winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to prize upon being awarded to prize winners and Sponsor does not have any obligation or responsibility to replace prize if lost, damaged or stolen. Prize will be awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee. Sponsor has not made nor in any manner is responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize thereof, including but not limited to its quality, condition, appearance, safety, performance. Sponsor is not responsible for any fees, costs, or additional charges resulting from an entrant or Grand Prize winner entering and participating in the Promotion and/or being awarded and/or receiving and/or using a prize.
Any depiction of prizes (or any part thereof) is for illustrative purposes only. Sponsor is responsible only for prize delivery and are not responsible for prize utility, quality or otherwise.
Grand Prize Winner will be required to supply his/her social security number to Sponsor for Sponsor to issue an IRS 1099 tax form in the value of the prize. The Grand Prize Winner is responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes, if any, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided. All prize details are at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. By accepting the prize, the Grand Prize Winner agrees to the release or his or her name, likeness, and/or entry(ies) for potential publicity purposes, where permitted by law.
By participating and accepting Grand Prize, Grand Prize Winner represents that he/she understands that travel, whether by plane, automobile, or other conveyance, or by foot, and in the air, contains some inherent element of risk of accident, illness, injury, loss or death, which may be caused by negligence, forces of nature, or other agencies, known or unknown. Grand Prize Winner and Guest represent that they recognize that such risks may be present at any time before, during and after the trip. Certain other travel restrictions may apply.
All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included and are solely the Grand Prize Winner’s responsibility. All travel related expenses, including but not limited to, ground transportation to and from home, taxes, gratuities, incidentals, upgrades, insurance, service charges, airport surcharges, departure taxes, hotel, resort or property fees, luggage fees, food & beverage and personal expenses are the sole responsibility of Grand Prize Winner and/or Guest. Any person that participates in the trip that is not deemed to be a Guest must pay his/her own expenses. Winner and Guests must travel on same itinerary. Grand Prize Winner and Guest must have valid photo ID, passports and any other required documentation prior to departure. Travel is subject to availability. Trip must be booked in advance and completed by 6/30/24. Travel arrangements must be made through an agent of the Tour Operator and on an airline carrier of Tour Operator’s choice, if applicable.
Tour Operator will, in its sole discretion, determine which airport is closest to the Grand Prize winner’s home. The Grand Prize winner and Guests are responsible for obtaining any travel insurance (and all other forms of insurance) that they may wish to obtain (at their own expense) and hereby acknowledge that the Sponsor and the Tour Operator have not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance as part of the Grand Prize.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit may be required at any time for incidental charges (e.g., room service, use of telephone/IT services, laundry and all other optional extra services not provided in the Grand Prize). If Grand Prize Winner elects not to travel or partake in the Grand Prize or to travel or partake in the Grand Prize with no or a single Guest, no additional compensation will be awarded for any unused portion of the Grand Prize. All hotel reservations are based on availability and all holidays are excluded. Accommodations are subject to availability at time of reservation. Blackout dates, advance booking requirements and travel restrictions may apply. Availability is subject to factors such as weather, seasonality and space availability. Reservations are subject to availability. If weather or other incident or conditions beyond the control of the Sponsor or Tour Operator affects the ability for Grand Prize Winner and Guests to redeem any portion of the Grand Prize during the scheduled date and time, then the Sponsor and the Tour Operator shall have no further obligation to the Grand Prize Winner and/or Guests other than to supply the remaining elements of the Grand Prize package minus the unused portion thereof. Sponsor shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitution or any act or omissions whatsoever by the air carriers, hotels, venue operators, transportation companies, prize providers or any other persons providing any prize-related services or accommodations. Sponsor is not liable for expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation/delay. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any transportation or other prize element except at the sole and absolute discretion of Sponsor. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Sweepstakes, those set forth by airline carrier as detailed in the passenger ticket contract and those set forth by Tour Operator at https://www.gocollette.com/en/aboutcollette/termsandconditions.. The passenger contracts in use by the airline or other transportation companies shall constitute the sole contracts with respect to the Grand Prize Winner’s and Guest’s transportation and such contracts shall be solely between the prize winner, Guest and such transportation companies. Trip components issued in connection with the prize may not be eligible for frequent flyer miles, other rewards programs or upgrades. If for any reason whatsoever, winner and/or Guests are unable to travel after all travel arrangements have been made and paid, the Sponsor shall have no further obligation to the winner. If Grand Prize is forfeited prior to Sponsor finalizing and paying for travel, and there is sufficient time to notify an alternate winner, the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner in a separate random drawing from among all non-winning eligible entries. Winner and Guests are responsible for obtaining the proper travel documentation (e.g., valid photo ID and/or passport with a minimum validity 6 months after the date of return) prior to travel. Guests must be legal U.S. resident, 21 years or older, unless Guest is a child of the winner. Each Guest must complete and return a Guest Liability & Publicity Release prior to travel as noted above. If Guest is deemed a minor in his or her state of primary residence, Grand Prize winner must be minor Guest’s parent or legal guardian and must execute the Guest Liability Release on the minor Guest’s behalf, as applicable.
In the event a winner or Guest engages in behavior that, as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion, is obnoxious or threatening, illegal, that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, or that in any way disparages or adversely affects the reputation, image, and/or customer goodwill of Sponsor or any of Sponsor’s services, products, trademarks, service marks, or logos, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the trip early, in whole or in part, and send the winner and/or Guest home with no further obligation or compensation whatsoever to winner and/or Guest. In the event a winner engages in behavior during travel that (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) is illegal, tortious, or subjects Grand Prize Winner to arrest or detention, Sponsor shall have no obligation to pay any damages, fees, fines, judgments or other costs or expenses of any kind whatsoever incurred by Grand Prize Winner or Guest as a result of such conduct. SPONSOR SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR OTHER DAMAGES OR EXPENSES RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF ANY TRAVEL RELATED TO THE GRAND PRIZE OR ANY OTHER ASPECT OF GRAND PRIZE WINNER’S ACCEPTANCE OR USE OF THE PRIZE.
TRAVEL TO CERTAIN DESTINATIONS CARRIES AN INHERENT RISK OF DISEASE, INCLUDING BY WAY OF EXAMPLE ONLY, DENGUE, INFLUENZA, ZIKA, AND COVID-19 AND ITS VARIANTS. YOU ARE THEREFORE CAUTIONED TO CONSULT WITH A PHYSICIAN OR HEALTH CARE PROVIDER BEFORE TRAVELING TO A DESTINATION. Grand Prize Winner and Guest are advised to familiarize themselves with and comply with the CDC travel guidelines located at https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel. Furthermore, all travelers understand that any trip may present an inherent risk of exposure to current and emerging infectious disease(s) including but not limited to COVID-19 and its variants, and the Sponsor cannot guarantee exposure during the Trip will not happen. In order to comply with the REAL ID Act (https://www.dhs.gov/real-id), adult travelers carrying driver’s licenses from a select number of U.S. states may be required to present a valid U.S. passport to travel on a domestic commercial flight in addition to international travel. Items not specifically mentioned as being included as part of the Grand Prize are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner and Guest, including, but not limited to, unspecified ground transportation, passport fees, visa fees, airport fees/taxes, travel tax, travel insurance, room service, laundry service, spa treatments, internet access, unspecified meals, alcoholic beverages, hotel incidentals, local and long distance telephone calls, incidental expenses, tips and gratuities, merchandise, souvenirs, personal items, baggage fees, government fees, service charges, any import/duty fees, and all other costs and expenses not otherwise mentioned herein. Grand Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash or alternative prize(s).
Sponsor is not the provider of Tour, which is managed or controlled by Tour Operator, an independent third party, and Sponsor has no power to manage or control the operations of Tour Operator or any third party provider. Sponsor makes no guarantees or warranties about the Tour itself. The Tour Operator and its agents or representatives shall not be treated as Sponsor’s agents for any purpose, and Sponsor is not responsible for the action or inaction of Tour Operator, nor is Sponsor liable for any loss or penalties incurred if Tour Operator is sold, ceases to exist, becomes inoperative, if Tour is delayed, postponed, cancelled or changed for any reason; for acts of nature; or for amenities, services and/or facilities not being available due to renovations, strikes, bankruptcy and/or acts of nature. The Grand Prize is issued subject to terms and conditions of Tour Operator, which are available on the Tour Operator’s website, and subject to these Official Rules. Any additional meals, transportation or accommodation arrangements (or other incidental expenses) made in connection with redeeming will be the sole responsibility of Grand Prize Winner unless expressly provided herein. Unless otherwise stated, alcoholic beverages and any applicable taxes and gratuities are not included. In the case of mechanical difficulties, acts of God, equipment unavailability, celebrity illness or the like, Sponsor reserves the right to work with the Tour Operator to make a reasonable substitution. If substitution is not possible, Sponsor and/or the Tour Operator reserve the right to cancel on short notice. If Tour is delayed, postponed, cancelled or changed by Sponsor, the Tour Operator, a third party, or for any reason, Grand Prize Winner will be notified as soon as possible. If it is not possible to substitute with an alternative date, Sponsor and/or the Tour Operator may cancel or provide a reasonable substitute of equivalent or greater value. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in these Official Rules or otherwise, Sponsor will not offer cash substitution or refunds or be liable in any way for expenses that Grand Prize Winner incurs related to a Tour that has been cancelled by the Tour Operator, except in its sole and absolute discretion.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION: Sponsor, Prize Providers, and their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, those working on their behalf, and each of their respective officers, directors, representatives, employees, agents, successors and assigns ("Promotion Entities") are not responsible for injury or damage to entrants' or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with, this Promotion. The Promotion Entities are not responsible for any misdirected, lost, late, inaccurate or incomplete Entries (or e-mails or other communications), and such Entries will be void. The Promotion Entities are not responsible for: (a) any computer, telephone, cable, network, satellite, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, errors, delays, disconnections, or unavailability, (b) garbled or jumbled transmissions, (c) service provider/Internet/web site/use net accessibility, availability, or traffic congestion, (d) unauthorized human intervention or (e) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information or the failure to capture any such information. All Entries and other materials submitted by entrants in connection with this Promotion become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. By entering this Promotion, each entrant hereby agrees on his/her behalf (and on behalf of his/her heirs, executors and administrators) to release, discharge defend, indemnify and hold harmless each of the Promotion Entities, from any damage, injury, death, loss or other liability, either at law or equity, whether known or unknown, asserted or non-asserted, that may arise from or in any way relate to any entrant's participation in this Promotion or the awarding, acceptance, use or misuse of any prize. Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Promotion shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. This Promotion shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, regardless of principles of conflicts of laws that may require the application of the laws of another jurisdiction. Any action or litigation concerning this Promotion shall take place exclusively in the federal or state courts sitting in New York, New York, and each entrant expressly consents to the jurisdiction of and venue in such courts and waives all defenses of lack of jurisdiction and inconvenient forum with respect to such courts. Each entrant agrees to service of process by mail or other method acceptable under the laws of the State of New York. ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND/OR AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS PROMOTION. ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO ATTORNEY'S FEES AND TO INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ENTRANT, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE.
9. GENERAL: This Promotion is void outside the 50 United States and D.C. and where prohibited by law and is subject to all applicable Federal, State and local laws and regulations. By entering this Promotion, each Entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. In addition, each Entrant represents and warrants that all information contained in his/her entry is true and accurate. Sponsor is not responsible for any printing errors in these Official Rules and Sponsor reserves the right to correct clerical or typographical errors in all promotional materials. In the event this Promotion is compromised for any reason (including due to computer virus, tampering, bugs, computer malfunction, fraud, unauthorized intervention or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor) which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right in their sole discretion to suspend, cancel, modify or terminate this Promotion, and to hold a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect Entries received prior to such action. In the event of any such suspension, cancellation, modification or termination a notice of such action will be posted on the Website, if functioning. Sponsor is not responsible if the Promotion cannot be implemented or any prize cannot be awarded due to delays or interruptions beyond Sponsor’s control, including those due to acts of God, acts of war, strikes, governmental action, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism. The use of automated software or computer programs to register for or enter this Promotion is prohibited and any individual who uses or attempts to use such methods to register, to play or to enter will be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant (and all of her/his entries) from this Promotion who does not comply with these Official Rules, and/or from any other promotion conducted now or in the future by Sponsor or any of their affiliated companies if such entrant tampers with the entry process or if her/his fraud or misconduct affects the integrity of this Promotion or otherwise interferes with the proper conduct of this Promotion.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANYONE MAKING SUCH AN ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
WINNERS’ LIST: For a winner’s list (available after July 14th, 2023) send a stamped, self-addressed envelope (postage not required for VT residents) to Hallmark Channel’s Summer In Santorini Sweepstakes Winner’s List, ATTN: KM, 494 Eighth Avenue, Suite 1700, New York, NY 10001.
Note: Trademarks and copyrights are the property of their owner and are not sponsors or affiliated with this promotion.